SNOW

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN IT SNOWS OUT ? I LIKE TO BUILD A SNOWMAN AND DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Yay! Another snow lover.
I love everything about snow!
I love hot chocolet as well . I love to dip buttered toast in hot chocolet.
Scripture as well speaks to God making us as white as snow!

God bless
pickles

B

basschick

I like snow on occasion as long as it doesn't stick, but growing up in Alaska we had it for 6 months out of the year straight... That got pretty old real fast! Lol

S

StGiles

I love snow, despite being an oldie I am out there with my grandchildren building snowmen etc......afterwards we often have some of my home made soup.....

C

chris36

Snow is pretty especially when its fresh with no tracks in it, I live back in the woods so it is like a winter wonderland.

O

OFM

i love too dance barefoot in the snow with no shoes on.

S

selenah

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO WHEN IT SNOWS OUT ? I LIKE TO BUILD A SNOWMAN AND DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE
Walking around outside
Sled

O

OFM

i wish i could make a snowman out of bacon and egss,the eggs sunny side up of course.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i LOVE LOVE LOVE snow and when it does snow i go outside, walk, make snow angels , i just enjoy it

O

OFM

on the very first major snowstorm of each wonderful blessed season of winter,i go outside and i dance barefoot in it....amen....

C

chu_huifen

Since in my country don't have snow season, I think I would eat snow to tasted what the taste of snow, make snow man or playing snow war, hahahaha..

O

OFM

last winter our 1st snow storm 14.5 inches come see snow here Agnes in maine,o.k.

G

gardin

I think it tastes good so I like to eat the clean snow, slide down big hills and making snow-angels :) But my favorite is to lie in the snow late at night and watch the stars and the northen lights above me.

O

OFM

nice nice nice do u live near the northern lights area i have seen them i totally love them.

G

gardin

nice nice nice do u live near the northern lights area i have seen them i totally love them.

yeah iceland is very far north :) so we can see northen lights here from september to mars. But only if the weather is good, which is not very often during the winter :D

O

OFM

nice iceland must be a very pretty country God Bless You and Your Husband Too.