So much pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
I cow without a tail, only God can send away flies from it body. After so much exposure to sunlight today, I feel so much pain in my eyes. Since after my eye injury, I have I lean on God alone. I have nowhere to turn to for proper treatment and or medication. All I do in to put Gentamycin and Dexamethasone each time I feel pain.
I believe in you prayers

Attachments

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say serious prayer for you, for God to deliver you from the pain and suffering.

F

FollowingtheWay

@Plavious -Holy Spirit led suggestion

Place a clean towel or wash cloth in warmed water , carefully not too hot but warmer than room temp, not steaming hot but warmed noticeably. place it over your eyes. 15 minutes on , 5 minutes without, then place the towel back on your eyes for 15 minutes again. Repeat for several hours. Early morning and before sleeping if not all day. Try this for a few days and see if you get relief and some healing. I will be praying for your recovery.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Also, chamomile tea...lukewarm...few drops in the eyes will help heal.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I cow without a tail, only God can send away flies from it body. After so much exposure to sunlight today, I feel so much pain in my eyes. Since after my eye injury, I have I lean on God alone. I have nowhere to turn to for proper treatment and or medication. All I do in to put Gentamycin and Dexamethasone each time I feel pain.
I believe in you prayers
I'm sorry to hear about your eye injury.
I just prayed for you and found three articles that might have helpful information.
One applies to eye injuries from abrasions rather than sun over exposure, but has 6 suggestions near the end that may be good for sunlight injuries too.
It mentioned wearing sunglasses. I'm not an eye doctor, but if I used glasses, I would choose those only with 100% UV protection.
Here's that article.

https://draxe.com/health/corneal-abrasion/

The next 2 articles contain a list of supplements and foods that are often taken for eye health. I have used some of these myself and think they were helpful for helping my own eye injury to heal.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/eye-vitamins/

And

https://www.rightathome.net/blog/supplements-herbs-good-for-eye-health

The Lord loves you and
I pray that He heals you quickly .

The last one I will share is a Bible message that someone shared with me one day.
May it be a blessing to you too.

Blessing from Heaven

To your health and happiness

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Matthew 6:25

May 19, 2022
I'm sorry to hear about your eye injury.
I just prayed for you and found three articles that might have helpful information.
One applies to eye injuries from abrasions rather than sun over exposure, but has 6 suggestions near the end that may be good for sunlight injuries too.
It mentioned wearing sunglasses. I'm not an eye doctor, but if I used glasses, I would choose those only with 100% UV protection.
Here's that article.

https://draxe.com/health/corneal-abrasion/

The next 2 articles contain a list of supplements and foods that are often taken for eye health. I have used some of these myself and think they were helpful for helping my own eye injury to heal.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/eye-vitamins/

And

https://www.rightathome.net/blog/supplements-herbs-good-for-eye-health

The Lord loves you and
I pray that He heals you quickly .

The last one I will share is a Bible message that someone shared with me one day.
May it be a blessing to you too.

Blessing from Heaven

To your health and happiness
God bless you

May 19, 2022
I'm not sure if I understand what happened?
Did you get a severe sun burn, or is it sun exposure that aggravates your eyes and causes pain since another injury?
I had an accident about 8 months ago that greatly affected my eyes.

Attachments

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I had an accident about 8 months ago that greatly affected my eyes.
Sorry to hear that brother.
This is a library worth of health information from my doctor, Jennifer Daniels. There are audio teachings on many subjects. I would pray for direction and scroll through the files and maybe you will find more information that could help with recovery from your injury.
Many of them contain multiple subjects and she often took questions from callers after the teaching. Then she provided mini consultations. I pray that you will find what you need.

Bookmark Dr Jennifer Daniels

Delo

Sep 23, 2023
I believe in you prayers
God bless you

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Father bathe your sons eyes with your eye salve and let the scales fall off in Jesus mighty name amen