So You're Divorced and Can't Remarry. What Do You Plan To Do With Your Life?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Powemm

No stone should be dug up or cast aside... We never know the foundation in wich Christ is laying down for another ... it is in their relationship with Him and in His guiding them along.... Wich step they will take ...He directs their path... no two views ought to be the same... It's in the foundation of this place someone else either gets a better look at Christ or a better look at the world.. We have been set apart from the world to do a good work in Gods kingdom ... All vantage points pointing to Him matter :) Our eyes when set upon Him do not stumble over these stones , he protects our foot from them

C

Chrissy77

Chrissy- every view matters :) views are like stepping stones .. Pathways each puts down so another might come closer in their relationship with Him.. We build , step up, navigate to the side or look below clutter that could be obstructing our view... A God given blessing to look further then we might have seen from them... I appreciate funny views, light views, deeply rooted views, strong views... They are the best stepping stones for each of is to navigate closer to God, as we are all putting a stone in place , the one put in our hands continually by God so another may cone closer to Him.. .. Vantage points to step or leap over walls where our views might be blocked . Some low, some middle ground, some up High...we are in a sea of forgetfulness sometimes.. Those stepping stones no matter the view point, matter... As sone are just allowing Christ to come in, some want to climb higher with Him, some want to go out into the deep , some want to navigate around a mountain with him... who He is inside each if us is who is chartering our course , and through us he is navigating others...
Peace in Christ

Powemm- I appreciate your words. It is nice to know my view matters.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I should probably add a couple things. First off, I've never been married.

Also, after typing my first post in this thread, I felt possibly the happiest I've ever felt about being single. Just thought it may be relevant.

The last thing is this: SanckersMom, you may need to do a whole new thread thanking the guys for being our friends; no blue names have posted or clicked the "like" button since you posted that.