Sola Scrip-Torah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 16, 2018
Here to into my self as per the recommendation. I'm happy to see a Christian Social media as the norms we all know of are bent on sin, so thank you to those who keep this forum open!

About me:
Primarily, I am a slave of Jesu(s) Christ bought with His blood which I have hope in to save my soul through the resurrection in the world to come AMEN.
As a Servant I am required to learn the words and ways of my Lord according to the Scriptures, to show my self approved, a worker who is not ashamed.

I believe in the total and sole Scriptural testimony, that the word of God is both breathed from the Living God (YHWH), as well as the Word of God made flesh in the man Jesu(s) Christ who was born of the virgin Marym, Lived a perfect life, was crucified by Pontus Pilot and died, and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day according to the Scriptures of the Law and the Prophets, that Christ ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of His Father till His enemies are made His foot stool; as well I believe in the power of the world to come when Christ shall judge the living and the dead after the resurrection of the just and the unjust. On account of the Faith heretofore described I believe in The word of the Holy Spirit by Grace, Faith unto Repentance, Water Immersion Baptism for the remission of sin after the age of 20, and the living of a Sanctified life according to the love of God found in His Law.

I am the lead Servant of ReNEWed Covenant Ministry
( renewedcovenantministry.com ) which offers a Sabbath Bible Study every week from our local convocation which may be found on the internet and listened to for free by internet listeners.

I am the devoted husband of my wife of 16+ years and the children we share in the grace of life.
If you have and questions please feel free to ask!
JS Lowther
PS
My age starts at my Baptism ;-)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Welcome to cc:) but a word of warning your not allowed to promote your website it's part of the rules when you sign up.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I didn't see that memo
ya it's in the rules when you sign up no worries your new and not in trouble or anything:) again welcome to cc I hope you have fun here and learn and grow as you are here

J

joefizz

Here to into my self as per the recommendation. I'm happy to see a Christian Social media as the norms we all know of are bent on sin, so thank you to those who keep this forum open!

About me:
Primarily, I am a slave of Jesu(s) Christ bought with His blood which I have hope in to save my soul through the resurrection in the world to come AMEN.
As a Servant I am required to learn the words and ways of my Lord according to the Scriptures, to show my self approved, a worker who is not ashamed.

I believe in the total and sole Scriptural testimony, that the word of God is both breathed from the Living God (YHWH), as well as the Word of God made flesh in the man Jesu(s) Christ who was born of the virgin Marym, Lived a perfect life, was crucified by Pontus Pilot and died, and was raised from the dead on the 3rd day according to the Scriptures of the Law and the Prophets, that Christ ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of His Father till His enemies are made His foot stool; as well I believe in the power of the world to come when Christ shall judge the living and the dead after the resurrection of the just and the unjust. On account of the Faith heretofore described I believe in The word of the Holy Spirit by Grace, Faith unto Repentance, Water Immersion Baptism for the remission of sin after the age of 20, and the living of a Sanctified life according to the love of God found in His Law.

I am the lead Servant of ReNEWed Covenant Ministry
( renewedcovenantministry.com ) which offers a Sabbath Bible Study every week from our local convocation which may be found on the internet and listened to for free by internet listeners.

I am the devoted husband of my wife of 16+ years and the children we share in the grace of life.
If you have and questions please feel free to ask!
JS Lowther
PS
My age starts at my Baptism ;-)
I never have liked the term "slave" when referring to serving God/Jesus because I view that there is a difference between a "slave" and a "humble servant" because from what I gather from the bible as well as in general is that a "slave" is someone who is "forced to serve an individual" whether for no good reason or out of debt,where as a "servant","willingly" serves an individual for perhaps to repay a debt,earn money through a service,or serve because the person trusts and respects the individual(not meaning that I'm against the term just not too fond of it),anyways...
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
And also, you need to fix your age to how old you really are.. Otherwise people will think you're a teen and respond to you as such.. Not to mention it's also kind of deceptive..

Welcome to cc:) but a word of warning your not allowed to promote your website it's part of the rules when you sign up.

Mar 16, 2018
If my soul has BEEN bought with Christ's blood I am a SLAVE, and if I desire eternal life by His blood It is the way it should be.
There is no 'humble servant' status when you are offered eternal life or eternal death.
I haven't found that folks here treat each other very well, perhaps this is part of deciding at times to not be a 'humble' servant. So I think my age listed at 16 hasn't helped any one treat me like a misguided teen. Particularly when it says I've been married for 16+ years.
If the admission dislikes my profile they have the ability to let me know and If I decided to comply and continue as part of this forum I will.

Thanks for the kind welcome, I love the fervent love of Sola scriptora which exudes from the responses!