Someone please please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jeenie

Going out of my mind with boredom... i have no friends and no family members to hang out with. I've been on my own for over 12 years. I have no job. Every day is a struggle, although Itry to do the right things.

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
If you want a change to your situation take some steps to change it. Attend a church, get involved there, open up to people, make friends. "In order to have friends you have to be a friend." God bless!

J

Jullianna

Father, in the Name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, we lift Jeenie up to You tonight, asking that You bless her with Your peace and Your presence. We trust You to provide for Your children and we pray for direction for Jeenie in the way of encouragement and making good christian friends, and we ask that You show her how very precious she is to You. Amen.

K

kayem77

Amen to Jullianna's words.

I hope you can find a Bible-believing church with nice people, don't fear to be the initiator when it comes to making friends. :) It may be hard at the beginning, but trying is worth it! God bless you.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to cc, Jeenie. :) I pray that God will lead you to what He wants you to do. Sometimes it isn't the obvious thing. Hugs, and hang in there!