Someone Special in CC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2012
Have you found Someone Special, Close To Your Heart in Christian Chat??

I take this opportunity to show My Hearty People, to Thank them for adding colors to my Life by Praying, Singing & Encouraging at Times I needed most.:)
My First Friend in CC - Pastor Sudhakar.
My Best Sister in Christ - Rinu.
My Best Mom in Christ - Tawny.
...Few other Friends Too.

… and Of course, can’t stop to Thank RoboOp Bro and His team of Mods for making this chat a beautiful place, working hard to keep it Clean and a Blessing.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU:)

Do you want to take this opportunity?? Go Ahead and say your Heart:)

W

wwjd_kilden

I have many :) All in their own way.

Actually I am even starting to be thankful for the people I disagree wildly with, because they teach me to do my best to think before typing :D

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
in 2 and a half months of being here in CC is really great... i still remember those people who i first chat[ted] with fluppy and cris_danao..thanks :)

and then Richiee and Rinu on the india chat room, they never fail on greeting me every time we see each other there...thanks :)

and then ZenZen and karenabanes, really had a good time and had much fun chatting with them and I was REALLY happy on our first chat we had [the 3 of us].. :) :)

and to all CC members who added me on their friendlist...thank you

and lastly thank you CC and Mods... :)

O

owned-by-GOD

^^ i found three.. two sister super friends and "........" . i rather keep their nicknames unknown. :D

O

OFM

I HAVE AS WELL FOUND AND BEEN BLESSED WITH TWO VERY MUCH ALOT SPECIAL:BFF'S ALLWAYS FOREVER:
I MUST KEEP THIER NAMES PRIVATE THOUGH,unkown.
I LOVE MANY AWESOME CHRISTIAN SISTERS AND BROTHERS HERE.
EVEN THE ONES I MAY DISAGREE WITH IN THE bible room or the forums sometimes.
amen-allways,....

Oct 22, 2011
thnks richiee ,my anna!!!
ur always special for me just like a brother..who gives a lot of support,encouragement,guidance..i belive ur sent from GOD as my bro here :) well i hv a lot of other good friends too
well if start to put their nms.. it will never end..hahaha...........gus,pas,arojar,sudhaker,littledolphin,jesu,febin,................lol..it goes on.....................................wel thnks for all my friends!!!!!

Last edited:
S

shirley

i have one special friend on here i wont mention shes been there for me when my hert was torn apart given me encourgment may god bless her allways shes special to me and so is my cc family

Oct 31, 2011
The people on cc are very precious to me, to be able to hear others whose love of the Lord is first in their life!

Strange to say, the people who have blessed me the most are those who disagree with me. They make me go to the Lord on my knees for instruction from Him, not to go my own way. They make me question and open my eyes to other ways to see Him.

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
Thankful for Richiee, Christianbound, and just random people who's posts I have read that affected me, whether or not I know them or not. There's a lot of mail I get and even though I have a hard time replying to them all, I am thankful for everyone who has sent them. Oh yeah, and Whatdoesthebiblesay! And thankful for this site in general. It has been a HUGE help for me :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im with all here in saying I love every one and all are prescious to me!

God bless
pickles