Someone to talk to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
So I'm looking for new friends. New people just to talk to. Its hard where I'm from to find people of God whom are 100% about living for him. I gave my life over to God when I was younger and I lost all my so called friends because I became I bible freak. it was for the best but now I'm 19 and have no one to talk to. So I was just hoping maybe some of you would like to have a chat with me sometime.

S

Snowflake85

I think it is great that you are looking here, but something just puzzles me about referring about yourself being a bible freak. A lot of people that get saved tend to be judgmental to those who do not believe and I am not saying your are one of them. You can still devote yourself 100% to God, but yet still be present in other areas of your life. Are you going to college? If so, they may have a bible study group and find friends there too.

K

krow

So I'm looking for new friends. New people just to talk to. Its hard where I'm from to find people of God whom are 100% about living for him. I gave my life over to God when I was younger and I lost all my so called friends because I became I bible freak. it was for the best but now I'm 19 and have no one to talk to. So I was just hoping maybe some of you would like to have a chat with me sometime.
Well how were you ministering to them? And what exactly do you mean by bible freak?

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
Oh I guess I should have been more clear when I said "bible freak" after I gave my life to God my friends started calling me a bible freak because I always had a bible with me. They would make fun of me and called me stupid for believing in the first place. I didn't stop sending time with them because they didn't believe in God. It was because how they treated me for loving God.