Something for him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DeRaxie

There is so much confusion on the streets today
Lots of people are running astray
They seem to have lost their way
All I can do is kneel down and pray
I ask the Lord that I is here to stay
Jesus Christ please lead them away
From the predator waiting for its pray
The world will seem much less gray
For the humans made with earthly clay
Look up and try to stop the play
Sing and praise the Lord with a hooray
And bask and bathe in his glorious ray
Get home into heavens calm bay
Feel the grace and mercifull spray
When faith in him is all you need to pay
He will help you on the worlds doomsday
So kneel down without a single delay
And to the King of Kings, say OKAY!

Amen Brothers and Sisters. Hope you´ll like it and be you Blessed.

M

MorningFlower

I like it. Speaks much truth about how it is in the world, where a lot of souls are lost. In need for a Saviour. Time is ticking. You do write very well!

D

DeRaxie

I like it. Speaks much truth about how it is in the world, where a lot of souls are lost. In need for a Saviour. Time is ticking. You do write very well!
This one came about when I was sitting at work, at a factory, biding my time and place where God have put me. Looking at the people walking around, hurrying home to the next tv-show, losing concentration on reality when they look in the phones and such. Everyone is stressed out today, especially in Sweden. No one have the time to just stop, breathe and think for just a few seconds about how Glorious everything God our Father have made for us is.

I am thankful and grateful I have a sense of writing and have always loved writing. But all I do I do for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As the Bible says. "What the heart is full of, the mouth speaks." And I can only speak about Jesus more or less.

God bless you, in Jesus´s name. Amen!

M

MorningFlower

This one came about when I was sitting at work, at a factory, biding my time and place where God have put me. Looking at the people walking around, hurrying home to the next tv-show, losing concentration on reality when they look in the phones and such. Everyone is stressed out today, especially in Sweden. No one have the time to just stop, breathe and think for just a few seconds about how Glorious everything God our Father have made for us is.

I am thankful and grateful I have a sense of writing and have always loved writing. But all I do I do for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As the Bible says. "What the heart is full of, the mouth speaks." And I can only speak about Jesus more or less.

God bless you, in Jesus´s name. Amen!
I think this song describes how we are supposed to become like through Christ Jesus: https://youtu.be/P5AkNqLuVgY
Although I thought a lot like this in my early 20s too, and I did actually started looking at people in a different way through God's eyes. Looking at each and every person as beautiful and unique in their own way, it was such a great joy thinking this way. We are supposed to look at others through God's eyes and feeling with God's heart. :)

I am very happy for you finding Him and wanting to keep on growing closer to Him, as well as getting used by Him. As well as wanting to do everything for Him! "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ." (Colossians 3:23-24)

God keep on blessing you as well!

Feb 28, 2016
slow those wonderful words down to the beat of the heart Jesus gave you...