Something Happened In the Prayer Room Part 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chizuka

This is part two of a post I made a week ago. It's a follow up. I've been trying to write you all for a while but it has been crazy busy with ministry. I'm so excited I can't sleep. Here is what happened:

Anyways, my most recent testimony started a few weeks ago. For a while I've seen this blanket over the church in the city of Vancouver. The blanket was despair, lethargy, tiredness and spiritual blockage on being able to reach out. A couple of weeks ago I went to a concert where the singer sang The heart of God in Vancouver. Well, I had a vision of this blanket imploding as the heart of God touching the church and bringing us back to when we first received Christ (& joy and peace). As God filled our hearts the Love of God naturally exploded out of our hearts and into the communites. This gave me hope.

Over 25 years ago I was engaged to a man who was studying to became a Satanic High Priest (that's another story). I broke up with him when I found out that I was going to be his next sacrifice. He go very angry and started getting his coven to pray for me. I had broken the curses off me but I've been trying to overcome the prayers. They would be praying for me in the mornings so I can't really concentrate on praying. Felt like a football team was huddling. The Lord told me on Friday to ask someone I didn't know to pray that off me. On Saturday I had no trouble praying, was singing all day, and spoke in tongues at work.

Sunday morning I was speaking to Catherine F. She reminded me of something....we were both members of Maranatha Fellowship at UBC Campus 25 years earlier and they met at West Pointe. I thought that is significant since I prayed over Friday. Maranatha was probably just before the bad stuff started to happen (meaning it was the last good thing before the bad). When I got out of church the Lord reminded me to ask for Divine appointments to which I ran into someone who unknowingly confirmed several things to me. After that I sensed the Lord telling me to visit a new church so I can refer people in that area.

This church meets in a community center and even before I got in the door I was almost knocked over by the Holy Spirit. After the service a lady came up to me. She stated that "I'm the person they were praying for. On Friday they were asking the Lord to send an intercessor from the city of Vancouver" I told them the vision I had pertaining to their church during the service and it matched the vision that they had. This lady also had a common friend.

Monday someone said the Full Gospel Businessmen needed a speaker Tuesday morning. I went to the meeting Tuesday morning but was disappointed when they asked me to give my salvation testimony rather than what I felt the Lord telling me to say. So I integrated my msg in my testimony. It's good that I respected their wishes because I found that almost everybody in that fellowship had someone who suffered transgender problems.

Wednesday I was involved in a prayer ministry in a park in Surrey because Surrey witches coven is having a rally there in August and inviting people from world wide. After the meeting one of the ladies had coffee with me and it was another divine appointment. Re: homosexual/transgender ministry, the Occult and the Phillippines.

I tell you ....I know something major was dealt with on Friday. I have several ministry ops now. All my spare time is doing ministry stuff. They haven't called me much for work but I'm not a good guard and career shift is needed. Please pray because Ihave $ for rent this month but not the next. I'm not worried because God takes care of me but I would appreciate prayers. Thanks.

Too excited to sleep.

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
A

anna17

Wow your testimony lifted me up :) Thank You sister :)