Something is happening.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

inallhonesty6541

Something weird is happening at my house. My sister has been messing around with the occult lately and...it feels like there is something here. I need prayer.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord."
2 Corinthians 10: 4-5 "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
Mark 11:23 "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain. Be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
I will be praying for you bro. I only urge you to draw closer to God and stand in prayer for your family especially you sister. God has given you authority over all things, so know that you are safe in Him and let Him give you the strength to stand. God bless

U

Ugly

Something weird is happening at my house. My sister has been messing around with the occult lately and...it feels like there is something here. I need prayer.
That's because likely there is something there. Just stay in prayer. And we do have a prayer request section in our forums, you should probably repost this there if you are seeking prayer help.

Feb 4, 2012
there are no devils in the kindgom of god dued. most liekly your sister will hook up with the holy spirit and later go on to join a pentecostalll church. don't be afraid.

Feb 4, 2012
SOMETHING IS HAPPENING AND ITS REVIIIIIVAL ITS REVIIIIIVAL COME ON PEOPLENAHHHHSINGIT. ROFLOL