Something I've been working on. (Thoughts)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2016
Falling to one big bust persueing self righteous lust that bring me to the bottom where it takes a gust to just blow me even farther away from you. But God I know you called me to something deeper help me to be someone much more sweeter help me to lay down my life as living sacrifice and help me to see things from the view of my wife. God I need a change in me I need to open my eyes and see your majesty. I praise thee oh lord please save me

B

BeyondET

What more Could I say for you said it so precisely for I am one who has also travel so far way and I pray for the same quility
if you can bring your brokenness So can I as friends to find the sweet majesty of the one great Devine.
Ride on top of the wind to a place to start new again with eyes wide open so you my friend can see through your wife's eyes again.

Jan 9, 2016
What more Could I say for you said it so precisely for I am one who has also travel so far way and I pray for the same quility
if you can bring your brokenness So can I as friends to find the sweet majesty of the one great Devine.
Ride on top of the wind to a place to start new again with eyes wide open so you my friend can see through your wife's eyes again.
Hahaha awesome man thank you. God bless

S

skylove7

Falling to
one big bust persuading?
Sorry babe
Your post confuses me?
What are you looking for?
Please forgive me....
I am not as smart as my other CC friends. ..
Your post has me confused
I am totally like 1980's like 'valley girl' talk like...
Clueless. ...
Please tell me what's wrong I am confused! :(

S

skylove7

I mean....?

S

skylove7

zOTE=BeyondET;2518447]What more Could I say for you said it so precisely for I am one who has also travel so far way and I pray for the same quility
Ride on top of the wind to a place to start new again with eyes wide open so you my friend can see through your wife's eyes again.[/QUOTE]

Glad you get his vibe dear friend. ...cuz I was like "whaaa?"

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Falling to one big bust persueing self righteous lust that bring me to the bottom where it takes a gust to just blow me even farther away from you. But God I know you called me to something deeper help me to be someone much more sweeter help me to lay down my life as living sacrifice and help me to see things from the view of my wife. God I need a change in me I need to open my eyes and see your majesty. I praise thee oh lord please save me

​Very nice but you need to use punctuation, such as commas and periods. Run-on sentences are hard to read and some won't even bother to.. :)

Jan 9, 2016
Yeah I'm not seeing the edit button, does it disappear after awhile?

S

skylove7

Blue Lady Bug!
Lol
Don't deny the feelin lol

You know what I am sayin is true :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

There is a 5-minute editing window once you post. Though to keep from having to edit your post later, it's good to proof read first BEFORE you click the "post reply" button. :)