Something to brighten your day today!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HebrewsTwelve22

I hereby officially declare that this thread does not suck!! :p :D :)

David Hasselhoff... *memories of teenage crush come flooding back lol
Am showing my age! lol

G

GreenNnice

Live your life without fear, this song by John Tesh says, this song overwhelmed the secular community with 'faith' and 'prayer' in the 1999-2000 music season. God works in marvelous ways, through all people, and, here is Tesh, a tv celeb of Entertainment Tonight hosting fame, Tesh comes along and puts forth a great song of faith.....Just remember that the song does not mention 'God' in it (I don't think). REMEMBER, that YOUR faith is NOT found in love but in Love. :) Th-wink about it

You go after a PERFECT relationship, which IS done only in Him having you followed, then it will be winking, blinking, and, nod, blippin' perfect ;)

I didn't have too much to critique of it except ^ that love vs Love bit, and, then a part in it of man's 'heart' is NOT something to live by, the bible makes this CLEAR in proverbs, man's heart knows NO good. We are to live by the Holy Spirit dwelling inside us (Acts 1,2,8, read :) ), that is, in scripture terms, inside our temple, that beautiful way to live is rightfully best (I didn't say salvation depended on it so don't go there please
:) ) for us to get rewards on Earth and, later, when we die, in Heaven. In fact, by receiving the Holy Spirit, we receive 'inheritance' .

Holy Spirit? Inheritance !!! I didn't know THAT, green:eek: !!!!! Coool :cool:

so I am done preaching, I hope this song brightens your weekend, not just your 'today.' :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptKSrTcwRwA[/video]