Sometimes I feel stupid

• Thread starter sunshine_debbie
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sunshine_debbie

When I come on here and read the real problems that others have, it makes mine seem silly in comparison. But I am still going to ask for prayer because I am so miserable. I have to take a lot of psychiatric medication for depression and anxiety. Well lately it hasnt been working and my psychiatrist wont change it. But the worse problem is the muscle twitching.

Lately its been so horrible I keep falling, I can barely type, I cant sleep well because all I do is twitch. Its driving me crazy. I cant concentrate on anything. I have no patience for anything and I really need it to stop.

If God is going to say no, that I have to live with the twitches, then can someone please pray for a sign to let me know that it is going to be permenent? Because I will have to change some things in my life if so. But I would really, really like it to STOP !

And with everything that God has put on me and put me through (totally well deserved discipline, no excuses), if he is going to give me new, additional problems to bear, I would really like to know. So if I could just have a minor mention in your prayers when you are praying for others who really need help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you
Debbie

A

AnandaHya

Debbie,

you are important and beloved child of God and should never feel ashamed to ask for prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father we ask for Your will to revealed to us and thank You for Your many blessings. God we ask that Debbie be given comfort and healing. Jesus we remember Your promises and ask for Your intercession.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Yes Lord sometimes we feel stupid and unworthy. Lord help us to remember Your love and help us in our unbelief. In Jesus name we pray, amen

here is a song I listen to when I'm down:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj5fMIKe47w[/video]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Nothing you can do can separate you from the love that is in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh! :)
And your prayer request is not stupid, but praise to God Our Father, for it gives all praise and glory to Him in Jesus
Praying these side effects stop in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SunshineRain

Spend some time....some real time...in worship. Scripture says by His stripes you ARE healed...not will be healed. Worship Him and claim your healing. Try some Jesus Culture songs :)

S

SunshineRain

Holy by Jesus Culture
You Won't Relent by Jesus Culture
Healer by Hillsong United
Start w/those and really spend some time in them...let me know if you need more songs.

S

shekaniah

I agree with everyone else...You are important!!! God wants to Bless us! I will pray for you.
Stay in the word, pray with a thankful heart and listen to praise and worship songs.
Take care, Shekaniah

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Nothing you can do can separate you from the love that is in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh! :)
And your prayer request is not stupid, but praise to God Our Father, for it gives all praise and glory to Him in Jesus
Praying these side effects stop in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh for you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

In Jesus Christ's name, amen.

Oct 20, 2011
I warn you now. This types of drugs are slowly but surely ruining your vital organs. Basically if you keep taking them long term you will have organ failure and die. It's just a guarantee. The body won't accept those drugs long term. They'll kill your liver and then you'll die. Notice many of the tv commercials when they give the disclaimers they often will say "death". Yes death as a side effect is now listed. How crazy is that. You basically have to decide to find natural remedies if you feel you need some kind of medication. Now go find this book and read it okay "confessions of a medical hieratic"

Feb 25, 2012
To have one's portion in and of this world but causes dis-ease(stress), and it is dis-ease(no-peace) that creates dis-order within the mind of mankind......

"Heal me and i shall be healed, save me and i shall be saved"!

"i believe, Lord help me if i yet have any unbelief".......

Yet above all else, in all things "Father, not will, But THY Will Be Done" is the desire of the heart that truly "Loves The LORD their GOD with all their heart, mind, soul and strength".

Father Help! and HE does.......

And HOPE IS!

For TRUTH IS.......

K

Kyouken

I don't know how to present this, but...
God doesn't want you to have to live with those twitches.
It's His will for you to be without those twitches.
It is by His stripes you were healed. The atonement is there; you've just got to believe!
I'll be praying for you :) You're definitely worth it :D

S

sunshine_debbie

I want to thank everyone. Our prayers have been answered, I have NO MORE muscle twitching. However, alas, I guess what God gives, he can take away. Ever since I broke my two ankles, they have hurt. Now even with the pain meds they are hurting more than they ever did. We have seen the power of prayer, please, please continue to pray for me and thank you for your prayers.

Debbie

K

Kyouken

I want to thank everyone. Our prayers have been answered, I have NO MORE muscle twitching.
Good news! Praise God!

However, alas, I guess what God gives, he can take away. Ever since I broke my two ankles, they have hurt. Now even with the pain meds they are hurting more than they ever did. We have seen the power of prayer, please, please continue to pray for me and thank you for your prayers.
Debbie
Will do!

C

crissy17

Praying for you..God bless u.

Feb 29, 2012
When I come on here and read the real problems that others have, it makes mine seem silly in comparison. But I am still going to ask for prayer because I am so miserable. I have to take a lot of psychiatric medication for depression and anxiety. Well lately it hasnt been working and my psychiatrist wont change it. But the worse problem is the muscle twitching.

Lately its been so horrible I keep falling, I can barely type, I cant sleep well because all I do is twitch. Its driving me crazy. I cant concentrate on anything. I have no patience for anything and I really need it to stop.

If God is going to say no, that I have to live with the twitches, then can someone please pray for a sign to let me know that it is going to be permenent? Because I will have to change some things in my life if so. But I would really, really like it to STOP !

And with everything that God has put on me and put me through (totally well deserved discipline, no excuses), if he is going to give me new, additional problems to bear, I would really like to know. So if I could just have a minor mention in your prayers when you are praying for others who really need help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you
Debbie
i'm glad i got kicked out so i could read your testimony. tonight i agree with you in prayer and i know God can and will relieve anxiety. Lord, touch my sister in Jesus name and give her more of your Holy Spirit. Single mindedness, singularity in purpose, without doubt and given in complete trust to you Lord. Touch her body and bring peace and calm. Thank you Father. Thank you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen (let it be abba-in Jesus name). YHWH tTt remember me! in your Father's kingdom Lord.

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi sunshine debbie, I am so happy to hear that the twitching has stopped. Thankyou Jesus!
I myself am dealing with a med side effect for immune supressent, its like having constant shocks every ten seconds, or better, fingernails on the black board.
Ugh!
My dr took me of this med right away, but it will take a few days to pass.
I was thinking of you and wanted to see how you were doing, so happy that much has been healed.
As to the pain that returns from having the broken ankles, my daughter has this as well, and warm moist towels with a bit of apple cider vinigar does help.
You will probably notice that it will act up more with bad weather, this is tipical, so ekep the heat on the ankles.
Also look into suppliments, there are some that will help bring releif.
I wont say which as each person has the one that works best for them.
You continue in my prayers in Jesus for your ankles, I will praise God now as I know all is His care and glory for you!

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I want to thank everyone. Our prayers have been answered, I have NO MORE muscle twitching. However, alas, I guess what God gives, he can take away. Ever since I broke my two ankles, they have hurt. Now even with the pain meds they are hurting more than they ever did. We have seen the power of prayer, please, please continue to pray for me and thank you for your prayers.

Debbie
I have prayed for you again...
Ask God for wisdom!

James 1:5 & 6
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

S

sunshine_debbie

You are the best, all of you. Where else could I ask for prayer and help without feeling selfish and self-pitying? (Is that a word?). Well you know what I mean. Everyday I try to pay for those who are ill and in pain, because I know just how bad it can get and I know that sometimes is so distracting that you lose your focus. You try to look to the Lord, and your pain and frustration get in the way. I think that sometimes God gives us pain so that we can learn how to have more empathy and less vanity. I know that I grew up a spoiled brat, and full of vanity and self love. God has taken those sins from me and now I know what it is like to be to sick to work, and to tired to clean. I know how to look at some of my clients and see their pain and sickness and not presume they are just being lazy. What a gift God has given us. I love the Lord

R

redemption

Bless your heart Debbie, you are in my prayers. hugs.

S

sunshine_debbie

I wanted to let you know that God has answered my prayers in a big way !!!!!! The other day I had a breakdown in the prayer room. I was very upset because my grandson's mother will not let me see him and I havent seen him in four weeks. And it really hurts because I am used to having him at least 1 to 2 nights per week. Well his mother gave in. (I had to pay her forty dollars, but who cares?). And I had my grandson for the last few days, he just went home late this afternoon. And I just cant get enough of thanking God for answering my prayer in such an amazing way. I still feel a little nervous that she will change her mind again, but I will trust in God and thank hom over and over again.

Debbie

M

Miguel7

God of Wisdom, May you lead Debbie in the paths of righteousness for Your namesake, and restore the things that she has lost or that have been stolen from her. Amen.