soon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Schemrich

Sep 8, 2021
get the feeling 2024 is going to get worse? the bible said it would. it is all converging. Imagine this: the rapture happened say
the next 12-15 months. I imagine our government telling those left behind that space aliens came and took us away as they seem to be in more social media posts. LOL Just a whacky thought. God is real and know one knows the time or place but I think its less than 2 years away looking at every thing going on please get right with God you do not want to be here for the tribulation I look forward to that day of rapture I don't know nor has God given me any message but just wanted to encourage others. there are foretelling of a great economy shift (NOT GOOD) but god also tells us be not afraid whatever happens God is good

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
The alien idea is nothing new. I remember hearing that idea 30 years ago.
But I still can't figure out why so many are desperate to pin a time on when the rapture will happen. It seems every year someone assumes it'll be next year. And it has been that way for years and years. I don't see what's so complicated about the phrase "no one knows".

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
get the feeling 2024 is going to get worse? the bible said it would. it is all converging. Imagine this: the rapture happened say
the next 12-15 months. I imagine our government telling those left behind that space aliens came and took us away as they seem to be in more social media posts. LOL Just a whacky thought. God is real and know one knows the time or place but I think its less than 2 years away looking at every thing going on please get right with God you do not want to be here for the tribulation I look forward to that day of rapture I don't know nor has God given me any message but just wanted to encourage others. there are foretelling of a great economy shift (NOT GOOD) but god also tells us be not afraid whatever happens God is good
I get all the inside scoop I need from my personal fortune teller. Keep an eye on election day 2024.

williamjordan

Feb 18, 2015
Get your hammers ready.
I have a feeling there will be idol smashing involved in our future.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
"The Rapture is Soon" is kinda like the sign that says, "Free Beer Tomorrow."

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
The alien garbage is an attempt to explain a spiritual thing by something reasonable. They are even saying that these beings can travel between the seen and the unseen realms. Sound familiar?

When the devil and his angels are thrown down from the 2nd heaven, demons will manifest. Do doubt they will appear as angels of light, or helpers of man. Those who have no retained God in their knowledge will be completely fooled.