Sorting Private Messeges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Hi, a quick one, how do I move received and sent messages into a different folder.

Have tried clicking and dragging but this does not work, can't seem to see any other obvious option.

Thanks

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi, a quick one, how do I move received and sent messages into a different folder.

Have tried clicking and dragging but this does not work, can't seem to see any other obvious option.

Thanks
To the right of each message, there is a check box. Check off each box you want to move, then scroll down a bit, and it gives a menu options list to move to a different folder, delete them, etc.. I usually delete mine after I've read them.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

Thanks
Go to the inbox, click the box to select what messages you want to select. (right side on the list of messages)
after selecting the messages you want to move, go to the bottom, and on the right right below the last listed message of the page, it should say "selected messages" click that, then choose the option you want

M

Miri

Ahh right, I knew there was a way, I just couldn't remember - thanks both for that.