SOS HELP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2013
Maggie and I have our early registration for our flight to El Paso on Tuesday, February 4, 2014. We leave Chicago Midway at 8:55am CST and arrive at El Paso at 1:35 pm MST and will be picked up to Roswell and our new life! My HUGE problem is that Maggie and I need a safe place to stay until that flight. Our lives are in a risky place where we are now and the shelters won't allow Maggie and I can't abandon her nor.do I have a person to keep her. I have no money since I paid rent and utilities. Please pray we find help/ resources. We cannot leave before the 4th as the carrier for Maggie won't arrive until Thursday and the flights are only on Tuesday and Thursdays and so is my ride to our new home. HELP! !!!! Anyone suggestions????

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Is maggie a pet?

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Have u tried Craigslist for a free sitter until the 4th or maybe someone at your church?

Father God of all creation, Please help find some kind of shelter or place for Maggie until the move. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Maybe you can try some of the animal foster homes.

Nov 22, 2013
I looked on Craigslist and placed an ad. My church couldn't help. Maggie is my beloved Siamese cat wbo is 3.5 years old. Bless you all.