Speaking Lies In hypocrisy; Having Their Conscience Seared With A Hot Iron;

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Wednesday 2-1-23 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Shavat 9 5783 42nd. Winter Day

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

11 These things command and teach.

12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Love, Walter and Debbie

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus Yeshua is our righteousness, and this is grand, amen.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron
This verse was prophetic regarding the times in which we live (and which Paul calls "the latter times"). And the prophecy is now being fulfilled.

This verse perfectly describes (a) all Western governments today, (b) all Western media, (c) almost all Western politicians, (d) almost all corporations, (e) many churches in Christendom, (f) many "spiritual leaders (including false apostles, prophets, and teachers), (g) many books being published today, (h) many if not most Western colleges and universities, (i) all quasi-government bodies such as the UN, WHO, NATO, WEF, etc, and (j) all Western billionaires committed to the destruction of the world.

Lying to the public has now become THE NORM. Each time Joe Biden opens his mouth he blatantly lies to the public. Each time Karine Jean-Pierre opens her mouth, she lies to the reporters. Each time any of Biden's top officials open their mouths, they lie with a straight face. Each time the public health authorities and the medical establishment opened their mouths, they blatantly lied about the COVID Scamdemic and the bogus "vaccines" (and continue to do so). Each time anyone talks about the war in Ukraine, they lie through their teeth.

Now what should Christians conclude from all this? The Lord Jesus Christ already told us that Satan is A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES. Therefore all liars and lies are ultimately in the control of the devil. But why is God allowing the Father of Lies to totally control the world at this time? We need to keep in mind the fact that God has assigned 3 1/2 years (42 months) to the reign of Satan and the Antichrist on earth. This is when the biggest lie will be perpetrated -- that the Antichrist is God and Christ, and must be worshipped along with his blasphemous image. And we are in fact approaching that time. This is also when God will send "strong delusion" upon the earth so that almost everyone will believe "THE LIE".

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Wednesday 2-1-23 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Shavat 9 5783 42nd. Winter Day

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

11 These things command and teach.

12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Love, Walter and Debbie
amen good read as usual thanks !!!

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith,

giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”

“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

when we depart from the word of truth Gods doctrine , we’re departing from faith. And so we see the destructive nature of false doctrine that parts from the word of truth and offers a fable to believe in

And how it’s able to lead people away from faith in God to destruction

“But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭2:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s why he can quote Jesus words and other “ Christian’s “ will tell you that’s not true or it’s not correct or it doesn’t apply to you “

Because of false doctrines the truth has become something many Christian’s won’t hear thier ears get turned away from the truth because they accept the lies and have no more room for the lords words

false doctrine will always be leading us away from the things Jesus taught the truth and teaching us how it’s not really true and relevant

The devil Hates the truth

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:37‬ ‭

So when we won’t believe he blinds us with false doctrines because he understands the gospel will save us and remove us from his service

“in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he knows the truth will set us free of the dungeon of the devil

“in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:25-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The devil doesn’t want us to hear and believe this because of what it offers

“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:31-32, 34, 36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

satan wants man bound by sin and condemned by death so he’s going to forever say “ what jesus said doesn’t apply to you “ listen to my version instead “

Just an echoe of Eden when God said “ don’t eat the fruit or you will certainly die “

then Satan led them away from the truth of Gods word saying “ no don’t listen to him you won’t die he knows it will make you wise “

He turned thier ears away from truth and to a fable which led then to death and decay

All any Christian has to do to know the truth of God is hear and believe the gospel preached by Jesus then we just don’t let the devil take it away from our mind and heart that’s what he tries to do

When we hear Jesus words they are seeds meant to root in our mind and heart but Satan knows it will save us so he does this with lies and deceptions

“And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

when we start hearing Jesus we’re learning from God about salvation , Satan will always oppose it and always have a hundred versions of his own but never will satan say “ yes believe what Jesus said will save you and youll
Be saved “

his words are always going to be a subtle deception stating tge opposite in a hundred different ways

“It’s not for you what Jesus said before the cross “

if I believe that lie I’ll never repent and believe the gospel Satan understands more than we do he understands fully if anyone repents and believes the gospel they will be delivered from
My grasp and saved into the eternal kingdom of God

He knows better than most of us and hats why he creates false doctrines to confuse and lead astray those who would hear and believe the truth and be saved

a people don’t realize but Satan is active right now in this world he’s behind all the lies and thoughts contrary to God in the world ll the false doctrines begin with him whispering reasons and logic and everything but acceptance of what the savior said about salvstion

satan knows if they believe Jesus I’m done and can’t get them so his work is constant on earth get would be believers to believe lies so they won’t hear the truth