special prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, sis. Mercy is now in hospital, undergoing test, and she will have surgery and baby taken out. Baby’s birth is a good news, Praise God!.

This is sis. Mercy’s 3rd surgery on her stomach, and she cannot carry baby till 11th sept, which is her due date, so she will have surgery after tests today, Baby may be kept in incubator, as the doctor decides.

Please pray for protection good health peace and joy, for sis. Mercy, baby, her daughter Eva and her husband Manish. Pray that God take control and bless the surgery and treatment, and baby’s care.

Also for family, elder sister, was saying to mom, things this morning, I told her not to say anything to parents, as their health condition may deteriorate. She shouted at me, spitted before me, asked me to leave her house. She is saying no one has helped her and she is helping everyone, but i said everyone have cooperated her, helped her, specially, my parents, sis. Mercy and even me and wife, we have done what we could have done. Really difficult to leave her house, now, because of parents, wife, salome, and sis. mercy's situation. i am humiliated, spitted,, shouted and challenged but you can pray that God lead me, out of her house soon.

Thank you!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
More of His peace & strength to you..
- In the midst of ..ongoing difficulties/challenges.