Special :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pusparinjani

well yess! you are special in God's eyes...yes YOU! never think that u r not because u dont have a bf/gf/wive/husband or maybe ur frnd, theyre gone like wind,they only come to you when they need something.
the last one maybe because uve been growing up in the non-Christian family and u r the only one who is Christian or maybe u r from the "broken house family" (u have to keep praying for them!)

it doesnt matter with all of those things, because each of us, we are really PRESCIOUS in God's eyes :)

like in Pslam 27:10
When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me

Each of us is an original! as it is written in Galatians 5:26 :)

never worry when someone think/ say to you : 'youre not worth it or whatever'

when people judge you, why u have to think abt what other peoples say to you ? theyre not GOD, only GOD can judge people

never hate your life just because someone or maybe a problem

God created you for something! and you have to be thankful for that! :)

Maybe someday you'll be able to feel and understand God's plan for you
because our way is not His way and sometimes we think that we could live only with our way o_O ugh thats not good

note this at your brain : 'im just nothing without God, but with God im really a special person.God will be with me everytime,everywhere'

when you depend on God, u'll see how beautiful is your life no matter what happen :)

trust God 100% because He wont backstab you like 'some people' do these days

well i just wanna share those things to all of you

God bless xx!

Feb 16, 2011
i just lost one of my best friends. i thought he was a christian. we went to bible college together. he was the best man at my wedding. now i found out he is doing drugs and he stole some things from me. he is shipwrecked and lost. like you say some people can stab us in the back but jesus will always be a faithful friend we can trust.

Aug 2, 2009
well yess! you are special in God's eyes...yes YOU! never think that u r not because u dont have a bf/gf/wive/husband or maybe ur frnd, theyre gone like wind,they only come to you when they need something.
the last one maybe because uve been growing up in the non-Christian family and u r the only one who is Christian or maybe u r from the "broken house family" (u have to keep praying for them!)

it doesnt matter with all of those things, because each of us, we are really PRESCIOUS in God's eyes :)

like in Pslam 27:10
When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me

Each of us is an original! as it is written in Galatians 5:26 :)

never worry when someone think/ say to you : 'youre not worth it or whatever'

when people judge you, why u have to think abt what other peoples say to you ? theyre not GOD, only GOD can judge people

never hate your life just because someone or maybe a problem

God created you for something! and you have to be thankful for that! :)

Maybe someday you'll be able to feel and understand God's plan for you
because our way is not His way and sometimes we think that we could live only with our way o_O ugh thats not good

note this at your brain : 'im just nothing without God, but with God im really a special person.God will be with me everytime,everywhere'

when you depend on God, u'll see how beautiful is your life no matter what happen :)

trust God 100% because He wont backstab you like 'some people' do these days

well i just wanna share those things to all of you

God bless xx!
****Amen!**** :)

P

pusparinjani

i just lost one of my best friends. i thought he was a christian. we went to bible college together. he was the best man at my wedding. now i found out he is doing drugs and he stole some things from me. he is shipwrecked and lost. like you say some people can stab us in the back but jesus will always be a faithful friend we can trust.
aww im sorry to hear that :( . sometimes what we think about someone could be the opposite of our thought. like u said u thought he was a christian, but he doesnt show that hes a Christian.

but never ever lose your faith! u have to pray for him and forgive him, when u ask God to lead someone, im sure God will help you! and God will change their life :)

just be careful, as long u r still alive never trust some1 for 100% because theyre just the same like us, sometimes we could do something that bad in God's eyes.

yesss JESUS is not only God but also he's our bestfriend!

Gbu ! x