Spilling

• Thread starter morefaithrequired
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Ive always had trobble spilling.
Even spilling my own mane.
Spilling is important if we want to get our massage across.
Otherwise people wont underhand what we are staying to try.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
Always? Well Honestly I am surprised you came out of the womb already understanding the concept of spilling even if you initially had trobble with it. Though I absolutely agree that massages go nowhere without proper spilling, I have learned sometimes it's best when the others don't underhand us. (and it's ALWAYS better when they don't overhand uso_O:sleep:)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*Lynx wanders in, starts an argument about "Poetry is supposed to rhyme!" and gets kicked out again.

M

morefaithrequired

Theres nothing wrong with catholischism
Its better than alcoholism
But the Protest Ant doth protest?
Martin Looter
was a straight shooter
Fate alone?
No I prefer a hamburger with the works
I need a Pope
in order to cope
hey my spilling is imporving!