Spiritual attack/No hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sprinkles24

Well ive been getting hit hard from satan and his demons spiritually. Im trying to push through but it gets harder im suffering from demonic oppression. When im in the presence with a certain family member the oppression starts. I wish I wouldve stayed away from religion it destroyed my life and destiny. It is evil I dont like it. I have sudden fears of death after being threaten I could be damned because this evil guy desire for me and I fell to victim and also desire for him and that mess my life up. I see no hope in the future everything I try to do the enemy attacks it. Im dealing with blockade witchcraft spirits. Even worse im fighting alone. Everyone is in on tormenting me. What have I done to ppl nothing. Im constantly lied on ppl threat to beat me because they say I act too uppity ? Hmm thts crazy. I need spiritual counseling im being attack for no reason n probaly for trying to save someone soul. The devil attacked me after tht.

M

Miri

Sometimes (speaking from my own experiences) I think it is possible to give Satan too much attention and too much credit. We fight the world, the flesh and the devil.

I once heard someone say that Satan would prefer that we either do not believe in God, or that we spend more time thinking about Satan instead of God. I think there may be an element of truth to this.

There have been times in my past when I have maybe become a little too focused on the Devil and worried about doing the wrong thing and giving ground to Satan. But then I came to realise that God is far stronger and while we need to be aware of the schemes of Satan and that he is real - our focus really needs to be on God.

While Satan may go around like a roaring lion, that is all he can do, unless we give him ground. He has no power to harm you, prayer and turn to God, refuse to get involved in his mind games. Focus on your Saviour - believe me it works the more you put Jesus at the centre of your life, the less room there is for anything else.

We all have difficult times, but make the Lord your first port of call, your safe harbour. Maybe a trusted friend or the church pastor can talk with you and prayer with you?

Incidentally I do know what you mean when you say certain people can give off a feeling of oppression - unfortunately one of my brothers is a bit like that, so negative, and destructive in his words. I prayer for him and counter his negative words by saying something positive, not in an argumentative way, but it does seem to help.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I've always said that you can tell how powerful someone is in the realm of God by how hard Hell works to hold them under. I sense in you a greater spiritual connection than most and yeah the darkies will attack you on that. Especially as we enter the end and spiritual things need greater dissemination to fight them. I too have seen the enemy go to incredible lengths to see that I'm as stymied, stonewalled, and irrelavent as a human being could be. And honestly they're going to do that to us until the day we get to go home. They've got two motives: to see to it we don't spread the Word to others; and to make us doubt and give it up in ourselves. But make no mistake, the heights to which they attack shows how scared they are of you. These days when they slap me in the face, I just smile and say I wouldn't have it any other way.

K

kenisyes

You are not fighting alone. You just need to know where to look. II Kings 6:15-18. Look at this: You clearly know it is not the family member, but is Satan working through him. You know when you sin. You know when there are witchcraft spirits. You are becoming sensitive to how the world is still trying to crucify Jesus inside of you. Look at how much God has already taught you through all this. Let me add a couple things: The blood of Jesus covers whatever that sin was as long as you are sorry, and I'm sure you are, so you are not going to be dammed. Satan cannot hurt you, James 4:7. You have authority over ALL the powers of Hell in Jesus. The Devil wants to scare you, so you won't learn to use it.

Whenever you doubt it, look at your profile and read your favorite Bible verse. This is just a mud puddle in the road following Jesus to victory.

S

sprinkles24

Thank you guys sooo much, your encouragement help :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for you and for you to know the power of His name and word to shield you.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for you and for you to know the power of His name and word to shield you.

God bless
pickles
In Jesus Name, Amen

J

jkalyna

:) DON'T GET DISCOURAGED. THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS EMPLOYS AND KEEPS THOSE WHO ARE WEAK CHRISTIANS TO DISCOURAGE, PUT DOWN, AND HURT BELIEVERS. I HAVE A LITTLE ARTHRITIS IN MY NECK. ALSO CAUSEED BY THE HERNIATED DISK. IN THE CHURCH SERVICE, THE AIR CONDITIONER BLOWERS ARE DIRECTLY OVER HEAD AND BLOW DOWN STRAIGHT ON MY NECK. I BOUGHT A NICE WARM WOOL SCAWL, AND WORE IT, IT DID WHAT IT WAS TO DO, KEPT MY HEAD AND NECK WARM FROM THE OVER FLOW OF THE AIR COMING DOWN. THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I WORE IT, AND THERE WAS A VISITOR SPEAKING. IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS SPEECH, HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DRESSED UP FOR HALLOWEEN. YOUR WILL KNOW BY THEIR FRUITS WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE, IT WAS VERY CRUEL, TO SAY THAT, AND IT WAS NONE OF HIS CONCERN, WHAT I BUY TO WEAR NEITHER WHETHER IT'S A COAT, OR WHATEVER. THIS WAS DONE, IN A DISCOURAGING UNKING, OPPRESIVE WAY. I FOUND OUT THAT THE SUNDAYS PRIOR TO THIS ANOTHER PERSON, WAS DISRESPECTFULLY RUDE TO ME, WHEN I DIDN'T SAY A WORD TO HER, AND ALMOST OVERTURNED THE COMMUNION CUP ON ME. I REALIZED THAT THE DEVIL THE DESTROYER, IS DOING THINGS TO STOP ME FROM GOING THERE TO WORSHIP, AND WANTS ME AND MY FAMILY TO BE ISOLATED. BEING NASTY AND RUDE, AND SARCASTIC, AND PUT DOWN, IS THE FRUITS OF UNRIGHTOUSNESS. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID. TO BE MORE EXACT. THE HEAD SCARF TO KEEP WARM, WAS A BEAUTIFUL, PRAYER SCARF FROM ISRAEL. THAT NOT ONLY WHEN I WEAR IT, DO I FEEL CONNECTED TO OUR SPIRITUAL ROOTS, BUT ALSO A REMINEDER WE SHOULD BE MINDFULL TO ALWAYS PRAYER. I WASN'T DRESSED FOR HALLOWEEN, SATAN KNEW I WAS DRESSED TO WORSHIP MY GOD, IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD. I REBUKE THE WORDS AND CURSE THEM FROM MY SPIRIT AT THE SEED TO DIE COMPLETELY, AND QUOTE THE WORD OF GOD THAT SAYS, NO TONGUE RISEN UP IN JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU SHALL PREVAIL, AND NO WEAPON SHALL PROSPER. I APPLY THESE SCRIPTURES TO MY LIFE AND THE 91 PSALM. WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.

A

AngelFlower

Well ive been getting hit hard from satan and his demons spiritually. Im trying to push through but it gets harder im suffering from demonic oppression. When im in the presence with a certain family member the oppression starts. I wish I wouldve stayed away from religion it destroyed my life and destiny. It is evil I dont like it. I have sudden fears of death after being threaten I could be damned because this evil guy desire for me and I fell to victim and also desire for him and that mess my life up. I see no hope in the future everything I try to do the enemy attacks it. Im dealing with blockade witchcraft spirits. Even worse im fighting alone. Everyone is in on tormenting me. What have I done to ppl nothing. Im constantly lied on ppl threat to beat me because they say I act too uppity ? Hmm thts crazy. I need spiritual counseling im being attack for no reason n probaly for trying to save someone soul. The devil attacked me after tht.
God's right their for you sister he will never leave you nor forsake you just open your heart to him and he will fill your life with whatever you need trust me their's times i don't think he's with me but he always is, I will keep you in my prayers sis, u may add me as a friend if you like

F

faithandlove

Scripture tells us that as sheep we are slaurghted all the day long. I know what it feels like to ALWAYS be on the defensive end. Stlill, I tread on. Not knowing what's ahead, but putting my faith and hope in God. I'm scared alot, too. But I know who God is and what He can do.

Have faith my friend and trust in the Lord. He WILL see you through!

Just remember, no weapon formed agaisnt you shall (be able to) prosper and EVERY lying tounge (against you), God said that He will condemn!:)