Spiritual attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mimi4jesus

Please pray for me.. I am being attached... I feel it's spiritual ..from people attacking me on my job..which I sued them for ...and it happens over and over just different people. Then my finances and my home could be taken from me because of increase insurance in which my neighbor had me dropped for duplicate claims and other which made my mortgage payment go up 400.00 a month. which affects my banckruptcy . My surgeon cut a whole in my stomach and lied about it and now I am having health issues. I am scared and feel attacked. I also for some reason feel that my mother in law is involved. Sounds crazy but it's too much at one time to be a conencidence....But pray for any witchcraft or spiritual attacks to be lifted. I love Jesus but in a fog and cant get myself out...I need your help . Please .I know that Jesus Loves me ...Please help God to hear me.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I am so sorry for everything you are going through have you been baptized ? Have you dies to self and live for Yeshua / Jesus. God is not a respecter of persons whatever a man sows he will also reap. You seem very angry the sins we carry in our lives are the very door that we open to a curse. The word of GOD has said a curse does not come without a reason. If you do not what this spirit or spirits attacking you look over your life and see where you may have done something similar to another person. It may not be to the extent that it is happening to you but when we plant a seed it grows so the curse is always bigger then the seed planted. Are you holding on to , Hatred of yourself or others, bitterness, unforgiveness, jealousy, slander, self-centeredness,. Get a christian book onbraking curses in your life and pray and praise. Things will turn around when you give up yourself for all GOD has for you.

Father GOD, I pray you give this child of yours freedom from the oppresser. Help hwer to learn your word and walk in your ways. In Yeshuas Holy name I pray amen.

S

sprinkles24

It can be a test and if I were you Id strengthing my faith and overcome the great tribulation. Tip:try praying and fasting for a week like give up something that's pleasurable to you. I pray that god will reward you and take out all stumbling blocks that are in your way to achieving :) God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus christ is Lord come in the flesh for all that is His protection, peace and healing.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

mimi, I'm so sorry! :(
My dear sister, you are the beloved of your Father! He always hears you. ♥
Although as believers we still sin, the Lord does not deal with us as He did the Israelites, because we are justified by the blood of Christ.
(of course you know this does not give us an excuse to sin, or make it okay ;) )
The Lord could not hear the prayers of some of the OT believers because sin was between them. But...
Positionally, we are the righteousness of God because the Lord lives within us. (think about that for a sec)
And if there is unconfessed sin (and I do mean if), we may freely go to the Throne Room, and confess and be forgiven! (1 John 1:9)
We can ask the Lord if we are somehow silencing the Holy Spirit, who may be showing us something about ourselves that is not a deed, but more a heart issue. (my own problem is rebellion...it took many years for me to see the truth of this, and to joyfully submit myself and everyone I love to Him. :( And I still struggle sometimes. And I am certain there may be more!)

I wonder of Job may have thought there was something going on. I mean, think about the way things went for him. He's happy as a lark, and a servant comes to tell him all his livestock has been stolen and his servants slaughtered, and only he was left alive. And before that servant is done speaking, another arrived to say fire fell from heaven and burned up all his sheep and those servants, and only he escaped alive, and again, while he was speaking, another arrived to say all Job's children were dead. :(
That was everything he possessed, and everyone he loved most (save his wife). It certainly must have seemed oddly coincidental. (well...it was!)
Yet, it was not outside the will of God. I think God wanted Job to learn something...about Job himself, and about the God he served.

I do not mean to say what's happening to you doesn't need prayer, dear one! I have prayed for you, and I trust our Abba to care for you in His own wonderful way. He is able to deal with evil, and He is able to help us to see if the problem is us. He can help us be patient while He is at work in our lives in ways we can't see for a time.
I do encourage you to persevere. It must be getting pretty hard to seek Him. To read the Word. To pray, and to trust. But keep on, beloved! Whether or not you "feel" anything, or feel anything is happening, keep diong what is good. Your Savior is Faithful, and True. (Rev. 19:11)
I went through a time when the book of Job was my spiritual food for many weeks. The Psalmists wrote quite a bit about the sort of thing you are experiencing. These things God has written to you so you can know He understands. ♥ He came to earth and lived as we do. He is not far--but oh, so near.
It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will cross the sea for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it. Deut. 30:11-13

That Word is the Lord Jesus. The Faithful and True. Your Good Shepherd.
May you be blessed to know and to trust Him more and more,
ellie

S

shekaniah

I agree with Ellie

But I would like to add,
If you are seeking His face and His Kingdom.
You are under His protection,
and know with confidence this is all going to work out.

Everytime I start to focus on the world,
I feel overwhelmed.

Keep your eyes on Jesus!

2 Cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

Matt 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

P

psychomom

I agree with Ellie

But I would like to add,
If you are seeking His face and His Kingdom.
You are under His protection,

and know with confidence this is all going to work out.

Everytime I start to focus on the world,
I feel overwhelmed.

Keep your eyes on Jesus!

2 Cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

Matt 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Beautiful! This is why the Lord puts us together as a body of believers!
Thanks, dear sister! :)
The supply one lacks, the Lord supplies through another, and the whole of His will is done.
That was great to see with action and in truth. ♥