Spiritual Warfare Raging

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GM777

Please pray that the enemy does not deceive me. I am convinced that the enemy is trying tirelessly to break my faith and using my disadvantages against me as I grow stronger in faith. I need as much protection as possible because the frustration this is causing tonight has at times brought me to the point of tears. I want to be assured fully in faith. There is no room for doubt about my journey or faith in God. Thank you all for your prayers.

Dec 5, 2012
I want to be assured fully in faith. There is no room for doubt about my journey or faith in God
Friend if you understand what you just wrote you can see you want to be in control. This is a very common mistake I believe we do as christians. I can only hope and have faith that I will be saved, but I do not know if I will be because that is entirely up to our Lord Jesus Christ. Let him come to your heart and accept His will.

H

Hava91

I will be praying for you, friend. The fact that you know it is spiritual warfare gives u an advantage :) . Keep praying, reading, and talking to the Lord.: he will pull u through.

I

Indubitably

I'm also praying for you for victory!

P

psychomom

2 Cor. 2:11 says we are not to be ignorant of the schemes of the evil one, and it's good you are aware! :)

Now that you're there, just remember who does the fighting...

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matt. 28:18)

for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deut. 20:4)

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. {...and know that I am God. ;) ) (Ex. 14:14, Psalm 46:10)

1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;

3 Though its waters roar and foam,
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. (Psalm 46)

No matter how 'noisy' the enemy gets, just be still and know. :)
The Lord will save you.
We "
Fight the good fight of faith" (1 Tim. 6:12)
Just gotta know Who the Victor is. :)
And He's a personal Friend of yours. ♥

Praying for you, in the love of Jesus,
ellie

K

kenisyes

He does that all the time. Recognizing it is half the battle. The other half is knowing that Jesus in you has already won. I'm praying you will use what you know.

S

shekaniah

I agree with the other posts...

We all have gone through times like this,

Claim who you are in Jesus!

Listen to Christian music...

the enemy can't be around praise and worship :)

You have my prayers too!

Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

P

piper27

2 Cor. 2:11 says we are not to be ignorant of the schemes of the evil one, and it's good you are aware! :)

Now that you're there, just remember who does the fighting...
You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matt. 28:18)

for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deut. 20:4)

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. {...and know that I am God. ;) ) (Ex. 14:14, Psalm 46:10)

1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and foam,
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. (Psalm 46)

No matter how 'noisy' the enemy gets, just be still and know. :)
The Lord will save you.
We "Fight the good fight of faith" (1 Tim. 6:12)
Just gotta know Who the Victor is. :)
And He's a personal Friend of yours. ♥

Praying for you, in the love of Jesus,
ellie
This is awesome!! Double 'like'!! Take note of the 'just be still and know'.
Its actually not our job to engage in spiritual warfare, as was quoted above
the LORD is the one that goes before you.
Rest, and tell those opposing voices to 'shush up!!"
I mean it! you deserve peace.
Bless you! and praying for your peace as you walk out grace the fullest measure!
YOU are WORTHY! :)

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Please pray that the enemy does not deceive me. I am convinced that the enemy is trying tirelessly to break my faith and using my disadvantages against me as I grow stronger in faith. I need as much protection as possible because the frustration this is causing tonight has at times brought me to the point of tears. I want to be assured fully in faith. There is no room for doubt about my journey or faith in God. Thank you all for your prayers.
Thank you Lord Jesus Perfect Commander and Chief for the Holy Panoply of the Armour of Light cover all my brother send accompanying angels that are sjkilled in war, fighting angels, surround him and follow him everywhere he goes night and day.

Dec 23, 2012
I am praying for you and your faith:) hang in there and don't let the emeny get you, keep believing in god and reading god word:) don't give up on god becuase he never gave up on you, god powers are above satan powers but you just got to beleive that god will overtake his powers:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all victory and protection in Jesus Christ is Lord!

God bless
pickles

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Ephesians 6:13 Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Praying for you, for your freedom, peace of mind and that God light your path

D

danschance

AT least you have found out there is a spiritual war raging on all about us. Too many christian remain totally oblivious of this fact. I understand how brutal it can be. Remember that you are not alone and what is at stake. Praying for you, hang in there!