Sportsmen/women?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

I would have bet money on Jules being a Dallas fan. Cait or the Belt might be. I've been one since living in Bicester as a child, so it has nothing to do with my current state of residence. And I'm all about loyalty, so I can't switch over. And since the Old Man's family is from MD, I root for the Ravens on the AFC side.
The Cowboys don't have <3 this guy <3 :D

Manning-Broncos.jpg

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010

I'm a Boise State Fan.

I played AA Football Last year for the Snake River Sabercats (now they are called the Lancers). That was pretty cool.

Always been a 49ers fan.

E

evrydyppl

He's funny...

E

evrydyppl

I've also been to a hockey game! Loved it...

E

evrydyppl

Where are the Snake River Sabercats/Lancers located? It upset my tummy to see a forty whiner logo...LOL!

O

OceanGrl

I'm not much for watching sports unless it's live. For the life of me I can't seem to sit still long enough to watch it on TV, but it is exciting when you're actually at a game. In that case, I like the Miami Dolphins, even though they suck. lol When it comes to baseball, I like the Tampa Bay Rays.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Where are the Snake River Sabercats/Lancers located? It upset my tummy to see a forty whiner logo...LOL!
Caldwell Idaho.

Google "RMFL" to learn about that league.

Jun 19, 2011
Don't have a fav NFL team, more of a fan of players.
Fan of Denard Robinson, Tim Tebow and Terrell Owens. With only one of those three on a current roster, my NFL viewing may be limited this year.