Standard Christian Time

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

We are all on
"Standard Christian Time"

do you agree????????........

Aug 29, 2012
well, just as long the earth still ends on 12/21/12 and in this time zone!

O

OFM

nope chip the world is so chipper it will not end this year that way.........

C

Cari99

For myself, I would not mind if the world were to end this year because I feel as if the future is going slowly down the drain (at least education-wise). I should clarify, I want to become a teacher and I am starting to despise technology.....

O

OFM

i understand please do no give up .o.k.

K

kenisyes

God's time is always now.

O

OFM

ur rite/write and correct too....

S

shirley

the world will end in GODS timing and what a glorius day that will be ; hes waiting for you n for me he will open the floodgates of heaven ; so we are on christian standard time the clock is ticking slowly one minute at a time waiting for the sinners to repent one last time

O

OFM

and that will only happen:
when it does happen.
amen amen,
amen.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
God's time and eternity: world without end!
Isa.45

[17] But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Eph.3

[20] Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
[21] Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

O

OFM

heavenly heaven world witout end.
amen amen amen,
amen,amen,
amen.