...still dont know

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kristielee003

I know that I just posted about what is going on in my life yesterday, but I just feel like this is where I can vent. Where I can say whats on my mind without being judged. I am just having a hard time with my life. Besides the fact I am currently unemployed, trying hard to find a job..these problems I am facing with my boyfriend are really tearing me apart. He has another child with another lady, and the lady really dislikes me for some reason, and is always trying to start problems between us. And I keep having these feelings that my bf is still seeing her behind my back. He says there is nothing going on and I want to believe him, i really do, because he hasn't given me a reason really not to, but it is just constantly in my head, and it really is damaging our relationship, its making us constantly argue, and making me cry, and making me unhappy. I thought if I left him, things would be better, but honestly, I don't think I want to be without him. I love him that much! And we have a child together now, and I just feel like I want our family to work. I just don't know how its going to when I still have these feelings in my mind. :(

S

shekaniah

Ask God for His perfect wisdom...
He knows the hearts and thoughts of you both.
I will continue to pray too.

Try to find a older married woman in the church you can trust and pray with...
God can use her years of wisdom to help you.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for you

S

simplyme_bekah

wow that seems like a really hard situation that you are going through. Sounds like she still wants him because that is the only reason she would focus her eyes on causing issues between you and your man. If the child is young then you mise well expect her to be a part of your life for as long as you are with this man. I prayed for you and I wish you the best of luck. Guess what it boils down to is how much crap you are willing to swallow.

Aug 15, 2009
Pardon me for my bluntness, but you're not saved, shacking up with a man that's not saved, who has already proven himself untrustworthy by leaving a girl and child he shacked up with? You actually believe this will work out without God? Which do you want the most..... this man, or salvation? You may not be able to have both! This relationship is where it's at because you did this on your own. It sounds to me like it's time to turn your life over the Jesus, not for the reason of fixing your relationship, but because you need to be saved from your sins, just as I had to.

K

kristielee003

yeah, the child is going on 3... But i think its more of the mom not liking the fact that him and I now have a daughter..We never had a problem with her until she found out I was having a child. But she doesn't let him see her because she doesnt like me.. its just a mess.

M

Missfoxieloxie

Give it to God....praying for you. I have been there before.

S

shekaniah

We all have sinned and fall short,
our loving savior is waiting for you to ask him for wisdom.
He has an open ear and an understanding heart.
Humble yourself before Him...call out to Him.

I love this verse!
God answers me every time I ask for wisdom :)
Try it! You will be blessed!

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs kristie,
This is a good place to rant, so go ahead and rant. :)
You and all asked for continue in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Kristie, if this is a place for you to vent...vent on! :)

We are not your judge, dear heart.
There is a Judge, and if you have become reconciled to God through Jesus,
your sins have been put away, all dealt with and forgiven through the sacrifice of Christ. ♥

Once this has happened in a life and heart,
we have the love of God, and love for God
that He Himself has given us!
This makes us want to obey Him, and empowers us to do so. :)

I pray you have a Bible, and can find a good church to go to.
There you can begin to learn what God says in His Word,
and the Holy Spirit opens your understanding to the Truth of it
when you read it at home, too.

Shekaniah has great wisdom, too,
in the idea of finding an older woman to talk to, and pray with,
who has walked with the Lord for a while, and understands. ♥

This other woman with her own child is most likely jealous,
especially if the young man left her to be with you. :(
You will both be tied to the man through the children (and thus to one another, in some respects)
for quite some time, so it would be best to come to terms with that, I think.

Perhaps the most important thing to do right now
is to focus on Jesus.
Take time to nurture and feed this new spirit within you, my dear.
I am praying for you this morning! ♥

love,
ellie