Storm Victims

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Daniel94

I do not live directly in the path of the storm...well actually I live nowhere near the storm, but I would like to make a request that everyone pray for the people who have already been affected and will be affected by what is now Tropical Storm Isaac.

G

gcaro7l

yes i would like to include that to my prayers, i'll be praying for you and your family aswell.. God bless you and all people that are affected by TS there..

E

episcopotic

We here in New Orleans are much better prepared than we were in the past. The Army Corps of Engineers has done some amazing things. The outlying areas, however... we appreciate your prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus!

God bless
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying that the storm fizzles out :) but just in case....for safety and advanced preparation in the coastal areas

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

E

episcopotic

I don't know a single person around here who's had power in 2-3 days, but most of us still have our cars and the cellular networks are still running, which is great. For the majority of us, this is just camping.

The levees in NOLA held, but a little later along the Mississippi, some burst in Plaquemines parish. The flooding there is horrible. They're outside the new protection system, but few suspected a Cat 1 could do this. Of course, Isaac just stalled and nobody expected that, especially with the Miss so low. Gusts only stopped at our house this morning.

Nothing like Katrina overall, but worse for some folks.

S

shirley

everyone affected by this terriable storm may god keep them all safe and may god calm the storm lead us into a calm peaceful feeling god you are mighter than the winds more powerful then the storm please lord god i pray for your children that you keep them safe amen

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Please lord protect everyone affected by this storm may they turn to you in the face of pain trouble and adversity for you will see them through

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God full of mercy and Grace,
You have called your children to be overcomers doers of your Word and not hearers only . Lord when you let storms come into our lives this is the time that our testimony is put to the test. I pray you keep all your children standing that they may be a blessing to others going through this storm that may not know you. Lord let your people be like a tree planted by the water their roots go deep and the storm may blow but No weapon formed against them will l prosper. LORD I pray that your children grow stronger through this time of testing and that this storm add more children to your family. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

Revelation 12:1111 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony