strange time

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
Hi

please pray for me.
I do no longer know, how god wants me to act
and where I am to be.
Help me to pray for clearness.

Greetings. sandtigeress (who does not want to write so many things, I just need a clear path)

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Romans 12. :)

God wants you to act like Christ. Sorry to be so pointed in my response, but without details, I can't help more than to state so simple a truth. Anything that is contrary to His word is not what He wants.

If you don't want to share openly, which I totally understand, PM someone you trust on here, someone who has exhibited truly godly wisdom, and seek specific help.

May the Lord bless and keep you and may His face shine upon you and be gracious and bring you peace.

X

xAlphaOmega

God wants you to act in the fruits of the spirit. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and self control. Ask yourself what would Jesus do. If you are unsure, pray and pray until He reveals answers to you. Open up the word as if to seek understanding, that God is speaking to you directly through the words. Be hungry to gain the knowledge it offers. In time you will see a clearer picture of the life He wants you to live as the holy spirit transforms your heart from worldly desires to His desires for you. Praying for you.

R

rustysgirl08

Praying God will show you the path you're supposed to take.

P

psychomom

I have prayed for you, sandtigress. ♥

The Bible can show you how we are to behave. :)
I pray the Lord illumines your path to show you where you are to be.

xoxo

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed ,

Glory be to God.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Already good words spoken to you. :)
Just be in Jesus, He will show you the way.
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all you seek.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I just wanted to add as it helped me when the waters were muddied.
God says he will bring us through many waters.
Many waters are the confusions and troubles that try to overcome us.
Not only will God bring you through the waters, but Jesus will calm the storms. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SteveM

I pray that The Lord may make your path clear. Amen.