Strength

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StephenH

The world is just testing me these days with my health issues and just many other things that have been going on in my life.

I just really need the strength to take on the world and be strong in the lord and let him be my main focus. I need the strength to believe. I need the strength to overcome what this world will throw at me. I need the strength to wake up again in the morning. I need the strength to talk to those I know that don't believe about Christianity. I need the strength to get done what needs to get done. I need the strength to overcome sin and temptation.

That is why the main thing I'm asking for is for prayers for strength and healing.

Thanks guys. (and gals) :)

D

DavEtheBravE

The Lords Grace is Sufficent For You. Pray day and Night and allow his will to be done Knowing its for his Glory

Stay Blessed Ill pray for you

L

liz247

Lean on the Lord and in the power of His Might

Jacobd

May 31, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas
bit.ly
Lord give you strength brother to stand in the midst of your battles. May his angels defeat your enemies who steal your strength and plunder your joy.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you before God in Jesus's name for streangth overflowing!

God bless
:)
pickles

C

Crazy4GODword

"And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." - 2 Corinthians 12:9 NASB

S

shekaniah

Father you know his heart and daily struggles, please give him wisdom, insight, understanding and strength.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hey, Stephen, sorry to see that you're going through a a rough time right now :(. I've actually prayed for you before, as I saw some of your posts mentioning health issues in other forums, but I'll try to keep it up as led.

I did want to suggest that you ask Jesus to fill you with the full, indwelling power of the Holy Spirit :). After Jesus died for us, He said that He was sending the Comforter (the Holy Spirit), and you can ask Him for more Holy Spirit influence in your life than you get when you first accept Jesus (Luke 11:13). It really helps me cope with things :).

S

StephenH

Thanks everyone. I really should, Jilly. :) Today wasn't too bad. Started off rough but got feeling a bit better as the day went on. I hope y'all have a great weekend. You'll certainly see more posts by me before then.

J

jkalyna

NEHEMIAH 8:10 { DON'T BE DEJECTED AND SAD, FOR THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH}

Last edited:
S

simplyme_bekah

I pray the Lord just lets you FEEL his strength pour into you renewing you heart, mind, body, and soul and that he shows you the clear path he has before you that he wants you to take. I pray and ask on Jesus name amen.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father god, I pray you give Stephen strength in his everyday life. Please help him to grow in your word and his love and trust of you. In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen.

P

PrettyBelle

Father God, we thank you for the blood that was shed on Calvary that Stephen have victory in Jesus. We thank you in advance for healing Stephen and giving him supernatural strength. We thank you that you word declares that Stephen can do all things through Christ who strengthens him. We thank you that the enemy is bound in his attempts to kill, steal, and destroy in Stephen's life because he is covered by the blood of Jesus. Lord we give you all the praise, honor, and glory and in Jesus name we pray, Amen.