stressed to the max

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 10, 2008
Jullianna, this is me angry! Why did you have to give all of your stress to me? I'm never stressed out, but this week... Yikes!!

Food and a t.v. sounds great! Or maybe I can finally finish this book that I've been half done with for 2 weeks now. Hmmmm.

J

Jullianna

eat ice cream and finish your book :)

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
When I'm stressed I write to CC

B

BrittanyJones

I guess if you want to relax then the west end would be best. I prefer the east end where all the action is. My favorite spot is the In n Out burger on Sepulveda where they fly overhead at about 50ft.as they land. And you can feel the ground shake when they take off. :)
We live near each other then! :D

C

CC_Bride

I have been so incredibly stressed for the past couple of weeks and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon. I haven't been sleeping much either to be honest. Being able to escape to CC for a couple of brain breaks during the day is very helpful. :) I'm prayerfully trusting the Lord with it all. Some answers have come, but there's still a way to go..

When I need to detox, I like to listen to praise music, play piano, dance, work with photos, run... I'm thinking a short road trip might be in order too. :)

What do you all like to do when you are stressed to the max?
You come to CC for a brain break?!
Sometimes I don't know why I come in here. Seems like poking myself in the eye is more helpful than the majority of loopy threads here..

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Loopy threads make me realise I'm normal & sane & I feel better.

J

Jullianna

There are days I wonder myself, CC Bride :)

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I sit on the couch and eat ice cream straight out of the carton in my pajamas while watching touched by an Angel on Netflix and sing to myself, "I am beautiful, in every single way. Words can't bring me down."

W

wanting2believe

I totally understand I also come to cc with the hope of miracles and getting much closer to god :) but I also come for the people cuz they are nice and I like to hear their conversations its the only thing I do before I go to bed, cuz it calms me down :/

J

Jullianna

I sit on the couch and eat ice cream straight out of the carton in my pajamas while watching touched by an Angel on Netflix and sing to myself, "I am beautiful, in every single way. Words can't bring me down."

Video or it didn't happen :D

J

Jullianna

More than you all will ever know. I hope that in my time here God has somehow used me to encourage you all, as He has certainly used you in my life.

B

Baggins

Hey Jullianna,
I pretty much listen to music when I am stressed out to the max! :) And actually when I study for exams, I turn on the stereo. And I also eat a lot when I'm near brain dead. :D I always remind myself that God will help the ones who are hardworking! So I should keep going!
Pray without ceasing, because God got this. ;)
God Bless you Jullianna.

Baggins