Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I wonder if it is because there may be oils in it that spoil with oxidation? Immortal soap sounds funny...
okay, i hadn't thought of that. (facepalm) this wasn't nice soap; it was just Dial. :sneaky:

you always think of things that never occur to me. thank you!

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
That's interesting. Do ladies have expiration dates?
I think we all have expiration dates... .:unsure::cool::giggle:
okay, i hadn't thought of that. (facepalm) this wasn't nice soap; it was just Dial. :sneaky:

you always think of things that never occur to me. thank you!

Hmm, this made me think of the dream I had I don't remember now how long ago where myself was looking at me while I was wondering who myself was (strangely I didn't mind myself staring at me, which is uncharacteristic of me with people staring).:unsure: Myself was sitting on the couch in my childhood living room and Pat Robertson was sitting next to myself. I asked him, "Is this your daughter?" and his only reply was a smile all the way to his eyes at me that conveyed something like, "welllll,...." that would have a long explanation behind it. Then, while still not taking my self's eyes of me, myself got up and went to the screen door and just as myself clicked the latch to open it to step into the brilliantly lit sun-soaked yard (the living room was a bit dark and hazy), I woke up....

And I never thought, until now, that this might've been telling that I don't have an expiration date. :unsure:

notmyown

May 26, 2016
yesterday, my husband and i celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary. one of our daughters came for dinner with her husband. it was such a lovely day, and i am very grateful the Lord has blessed me so!