Struggling to forgive despite understanding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2024
It is wise advice you give, yet I think it is too late. I just cannot do it.
I am now unwell on many levels and cannot deal with the pain others have given me. Depression is indeed hurting me but I don't know how to stop it. I wouldn't ever harm anyone but the anger has gone into me as it has nowhere else to go.
Have you tried fasting? Jentezen Franklin has some good resources, but I would search it out.