Struggling with starting over

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StephanieClaire

I recently separated. I moved 3 hours from where I had been living in Lawrence, KS to get married and be a farmer/homemaker. Now the dynamics have changed and i am having to move off of the farm and be a single parent again. I have a 3 and 4 yr old. I have enrolled in college again this semester. I am finding having no income, no childcare, no family here in KS is causing many resentments and anger within me. I am normally a positive person and I am losing my temper and full of bad thoughts. I am praying and wanting a change that doesn't repeat itself. Please pray for my positivism, relaxation, income beyond having to be on state assistance and schooling. Thank you ahead of time for answered prayers. Stephanie :)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I am sorry for what you are going through. God will provide all your needs. I know that it can be hard to stay positive in times like this. I just read a post from Joyce Meyer that essentially said that there will be times when we are unhappy, but we will never be without joy, because God is our joy. :) May the Lord shine His face upon you and fill you with joy and peace and strength to do what must be done for you and your children in order to glorify God and live your life according to His plan and will. Amen.

T

TashMeyer76

Hey Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations, a single parent and a student at once, i do not envy you. But I do pray for you, and you will remain in my prayers.

Our father, the maker of the world, the one and only True God, we come to you and bring Stephanie's situation before you. You've known her path even before she walked it, and you also knew what was to come, we pray Lord that you will make the way forward clear and guide her in her new life. As hard as it may be, I believe and trust that you will provide and you will not let your children go hungry. Lord be with her and her children and open doors where others have been closed.

Amen

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Definitely praying for you my sister!!

M

mellowED

Father, we pray that you will comfort Stephanie in her time of need. Give her the peace that can only come from you.
We ask that you give her the strength to do what has to be done. Your word tells us that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Help her to believe that her prayers have been heard and will be answered according to your perfect will.
In Jesus name, Amen

I

inloveandhopless

Praying for you