stuck n a rut

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godsgirl3777

I need prayers from responsible Christians. I am up and down with my fiance of six years who's an alcoholic. I believe what the Bible says about not living in sin so I live on my own now for two years. He still has not changed his alcohol habits I still do live and care about him. I don't know.in thus situation wwjd. Also I have no joy I don't feel I have much to look forward.to except the rapture. I'm not feeling sorry for myself I have had a hell of a life literally I just don't have an answer or much to look firward.to

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for you to make the right decisions and for you to be blessed and to know the Lord like you never have before
in Jesus name

G

godsgirl3777

Thank you very much. I need a change in my relationship a new job. I need gods answer on this alcoholic person. I don't reveal much to anyone I know. They know what I show them. But I hav deep seated issues. I know noone I can trust. I don't go out of my way to make friends its jyst never been worth it

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for GodsGirl Fiancee, Help him to come out of the bondage he is in. Give him a new heart. Convert him in your Love, and fill his heart, with it.

D

Duckies

Hello friend, i will be keeping you in prayer. Know that the Lord always has a great plan for you, so do not feel like there is nothing to look forward to. I will be praying for your fiancee and his habits, may the Lord touch his heart. If i may suggest, you guys should attempt to seek christian counseling so that they can help you guys work in harmony with each other and spark up things in your relationship.

God Bless!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you both before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving for all healing and peace.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
since I have dealt with drunks quite a bit.. I can tell you this drunks only stop being drunks when they crash and burn hit rock bottom sometimes even then they don't stop.

S

Share55

Hi godsgirl3777
Take your burdens to the cross and leave them there.
When your way gets long and twisted out of site, ask God and leave it there. Go about your life and let God take care of the answers you seek. When the question is answered you will notice out of the blue and just say 'thank-you God'. It is what I do and sometimes I don't realize it until long after He has taken care of it.
Don't stress what you can't handle for your God is well able.

G

godsgirl3777

Thanx guys. I have been struggling with this since I went on my own. I'm afraid that he will not make it without me as the place he's living is my mothers foreclosed house. The Lord has carried him thus far I have to assume He will continue with that. But thank u for your prayers of support. I need s refreshing from God.

S

Share55

Sometimes when things go seemingly real wrong it is like a kick in the butt to say, Have i not said?' or you need to learn this because I've been calling and you keep running the other way, or I have better plans for you.
I know all this because I've been there and patiently waiting for His new call to my life but He is keeping me busy in the meantime so I don't go steer crazy me thinks.

Keep trusting in prayer.

T

TerryAllen

If you want him he will be what he is no matter who wants him to be different. That is the way it usually is. So decide can you accept him as he is and live with it. If so you might have to change your expectations and specific policies and attitudes. He is not likely to change any time soon. Take it or leave it just the way it is. Probably no other real choice, realistically.