subluxation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

Hello everyone. I hav

e been diagnosed with a nerve condition called subluxation. Pressure on spinal nerve causing pain and other problems throughout the body.
Dr. wants to realign my spine. Has anybody experienced this? Any advice?

L

Livi94

Hmm, all i can say IS that he is a doctor and he IS there for a reason. Maybe you should have your spine realigned. Prayers for you!

H

hattiebod

Hello everyone. I hav

e been diagnosed with a nerve condition called subluxation. Pressure on spinal nerve causing pain and other problems throughout the body. Dr. wants to realign my spine. Has anybody experienced this? Any advice?
Poor you, painful? Sorry to hear you are dealing with this but you know there are a few things to stand on. Remember God is right with you and this is not how He wants you to live so look at all you can do to help yourself. Get a solid diagnosis, more than one. Then look at the treatment options, if it's severe, surgery is always an option but I would think a last resort? If you carry extra weight, you can make a huge difference by loosing it, not only will that ease pain, assist in mobility but it will stop further injury. Try to see a physio and get specific exercises to strengthen your back and supporting muscles, tendons etc. look at your diet too....most importantly, stand on the Word & promises of God and all the wonderful scriptures for healing. His promises are for you! :) You may not be healed, only God knows this but you can believe He can heal you and you can be an awesome witness for Him as you meet people, talk to them and recieve treatment. I pray for peace and healing for you and that all will go smoothly as you work through this and you will know God is with you, you will strengthen not only your back but your faith! Amen!! God Bless you, <><

S

Siberian_Khatru

I have never heard of it. My dad has/had some spine related problems from hard labor in his earlier years, but has been seeing a chiropractor for the last year or so, and it has improved his spinal health immensely. Hopefully the alignment will work for you too. :)

K

kenisyes

This is a standard diagnosis in chiropractic medicine, not in regular medicine. It can be overdone, as they claim it as a cause for almost everything. I do not go to doctors, unless the Lord specifically tells me, but I personally believe the theory is sound, and I know people who swear by chriropractic. I see no harm in trying, as long as the doctor is properly licensed, and takes the necessary safety steps, as any licensed professional would do.