Submerge me in your Love O' Lord!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I want to be submerged in the love of the Lord!!! SUBMERGE ME IN YOUR LOVE O' LORD!!

I want to be flooded in his love. Not just to bask but to submerge myself in his love. I want to shower in the blood of Jesus Christ, so that I can be fully clean without spot before the Lord. I want to live with him, and put my head against his breast. I want to love and be loved of the Lord.

I want to walk with him, and to talk with him. I want to walk in his steps. I want his robe over me. I want his crown on me. I want his wings to shelter me. He is the only power above all powers. HIS IS THE POWER, THE HONOR, THE GLORY FOREVER IN THE KINGDOM OF THE LORD!!!

I want to be baptized in his love. I want his blood to be poured on my head, streaming down like oil from a golden vessel. I want to enter his gates with praise!!! I want to dance before the Lord with no shame!!! HALLELUJAH! HE LIVES!! GLORY TO THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN TO RECEIVE HONOR AND POWER AND GLORY!! HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LAMB OF OUR GOD!!! AMEN!!

May Jesus bless you.

T

twinkles

BEAUTIFUL....