Submitting yourself to the Jesus Christ. (Spoiler alert for A Matter of Faith)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 9, 2014
I was watching a movie, (A matter of Faith) it is very silimar in the concept of God is not Dead the first one. Where a christian is challenge upon their beliefs, but this one is the Dad taking over for the daughter, at the very end they two people in the college or where students talking about how God use them in each others life. This brings too subjects of thought to myself because the one character was talking about how some people just add Christ to their life like a resume, and then some are submitted to Christ, how do you know you are submitting your life to Christ? Second Does God always use people in your life some from your past, the people in your life in the present, and the ones that would be in your life in the future? Just a very curious questions.
Thank you and I hope this isn't poorly written.

M

Monstersstuck

Buddy, when you submit yourself to Christ all you have to do is accept Christ into your heart. Second of all god does use some people as an example of what others should do, for example someone tells the whole world about Christ. That is god working on their lives and others lives. Hope that helps!