Subscription emails not being sent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
The Threads i have a subscription too, are NOT sending emails.
i have checked my email settings, and there is no changes
emails from ChristianChat just stopped coming, it was during the time, when everyone's posts were inadvertently deleted, That my emails stopped coming to me.
Checked all settings in ChristianChat as well.

Please fix this, or tell me how i can fix it. Again, it is not my email account, or anything in ChristianChat settings. Something is wrong with the server at ChristianChat, or whatever the issue ChristianChat was having, is not effecting my account.

Please help, many people, i am sure, are thinking that i am not getting back to them.

In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ

DiscipleDave

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
alot of stuff got lost when they were doing server maintenance here the other day..posts that were made got deleted, emails sent got deleted.. :(

U

Ugly

http://christianchat.com/user2user-tech-support/108394-thread-subscription-has-stopped-working.html

Ladybug, that's only during the time of the maintenance. And those are only on site mails. Mail that has been sent to someones off site email won't be deleted because of what happened during server maintenance.
I had read and responded to a 'cmail' and later when i came back the mail i sent was missing, and the one i read was marked as unread. That's all that was meant. The problems being described here and in the other thread are a separate issue with the subscription system not functioning properly since the maintenance by no longer sending out emails. The problems that occurred during server maintenance should no longer be happening and are therefore a separate issue.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Have you checked the functionality of your e-mail system since it is through your personal site? I noticed that your e-mail of record is the same one that is linked on your signature but when I click on the "email me" link in your signature it goes to a "404 page not found" notice.

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
alot of stuff got lost when they were doing server maintenance here the other day..posts that were made got deleted, emails sent got deleted.. :(
Yes, a lot of stuff did get lost, But this is different. You set up in ChristianChat settings that you want an email sent to you with any replies to threads that you subscribe to. my ChristianChat settings are set to send email instantly.
However i no longer get one email from ChristianChat. i use to get many every day, now NONE. ChristianChat is not sending me any emails at all.
This is a different problem then posts disappearing, i am not getting any emails from ChrisianChat, even though in ChristianChat settings i am requesting them. The problem is with ChrisitanChat.

^i^

DiscipleDave

Sep 4, 2012
Have you checked the functionality of your e-mail system since it is through your personal site? I noticed that your e-mail of record is the same one that is linked on your signature but when I click on the "email me" link in your signature it goes to a "404 page not found" notice.
Yes, i have checked all settings with my email system. And thank you for pointing out to me that my email link in my signature was a dead link, i now have fixed that.

^i^

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
I don't get notification either, and I tried several things to fix it. I described my efforts to RoboOp a couple days ago and he simply replied that the feature would be re-implemented soon.