Subscription/Supporter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

purringKat

Apr 10, 2015
Hey I just became a supporter but haven't seen any confirmation and still cant get supporter features.

Does it take a little while to be activated?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It can take up to 24 hours, sometimes a little longer for the subscription to be confirmed and the features activated.

May 18, 2010
Ah, hello, speaking of which, has there been some changes in features? If so what's changed? I was told pming wasn't free anymore, yet I was talking to a non-subscriber.

Last edited: