Suffering from PTSD and depression. Please pray for me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Esarin

Please pray for me. My relationship with God has been a struggle. Please pray for me because I am still in love with a man who I found out is part of a covenant. Please pray for them. They treated me viciously, but I still pray almost every day for them. I don't understand how people keep doing such evil towards me when I give such kindness. Please help me stay strong. Some days I feel like I can take on anything, but then there are days like today where I feel like I am going to drown.

I am struggling with past trauma and finally seeking help for issues I have had build up for years and years. I have dealt with depression for nearly 13 years now... 8 of them without medication or therapy. For those who have not been through it, I am not talking about, "Oh boo hoo, I have had a few bad days." It is a constant struggle. I have been through physical, mental, and sexual abuse and even though I know God has special things in store for me there are days that I struggle and question my worth. I suffer from PTSD and can hardly sleep which seems to just irritate my moods. I am the happiest I have been in YEARS and it is because I welcomed God back into my life. I have a long ways to go, but felt like I have covered a big distance. I have another appointment coming up. Please pray for me. I need be strong and do this for myself. I am afraid, but I know I can do this with God.

Please pray that God will send me other Christian friends and people to talk to. The world can be such a lonely place and there are days I feel like I may sink into my old ways. I want to find someone to do bible studies with. Please pray for my mother. She has many health issues and I feel like other than God, sometimes she is the only person I have 100 percent in my corner.

Thanks for reading this. God Bless you all

D

dashadow

I pray God provides you with comfort, direction, healing and other brothers and sisters to help you develop a closer walk with the Lord.

Dotann

Jan 28, 2012
Dear Esarin, I pray right now that our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will lift you up during this time of deep need! I pray for strength and protection to surround you and His mighty angels to help you that give witness to you of our Heavenly Father! I pray for comfort and blessings to shower you so that no evil may toil the grounds that you walk.

May the Word of the Lord rise up and give you encouragement and hope as you you experience every breath that the Savior instills within you be increased and may your joy be fulfilled in Him so it will overflow!

I pray that nothing will ever be able to come against you while you stand in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior! I pray that His Word will enrich you with courage and ability to resist the devil and he will flee as the Gospel states.

Dear Esarin, know that you are loved and not forgotten! Know that the past was just that, the past and the future is yet to come. But you are now in the present. Let His presence sustain you and change your heart and remove the hurt and pain and fear you once knew. For He is the KING among kings and LORD among lords and this KING, this LORD invites YOU dear Esrarin to His table where you will never be thirsty or hungry again!

Trust Him and Let His love flow over you for you will never walk alone! This is His promise to us! Thank you Jesus for all you do for you little ones!

We give you all the honor and praise! Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
As one who has come through a similar life struggle, know that Jesus will bring victory to you in time. :)
I at one time wondered if I would ever find healing and peace, but Jesus is faithful, for in Him we do recieve His victory.
Huge hugs and you are in my daily prayers, as I know the struggles you face.
I see in you also the courage and willingness to find and recieve healing, and that is everything in Jesus. :)

God bless:)
pickles