suggestions on my 24rth Birthday:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ilavjesus

Hey guys...il be turning 24 years young on Sunday..

Do you have any suggestions what to do on that day? got no boyfriend so pls dont dont tell me to date with somebody...lol..just wanted to make it special and less expensive...

I

imperfection

Hey, I just read your post and I thought, hey....I know something! It was my best friend's birthday at the end of march and back then I was in school and my friends and I didn't have a lot of money to spend on something fancy, so I decided to make a picknick for her. We had some nice vin yards close to where I live. You got up there and you have a view of the entire city. We made some easy snacks and had candies and mini cupcakes and it was really, really nice and inexpensive.

Here are some pics....

Last edited:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I have no suggestions since I really don't know what sort of thing you enjoy to do, but happy birthday just the same.

Just be careful when you're serving the cake Jullianna, mine has been known to end up places other than my mouth.

Attachments

I

ilavjesus

WOW!!!!!! LOVE IT...I WISH TO HAVE A BEST FRIEND LIKE YOU:) youre so sweet..can u be my bestfriend too>>??lol
nice place...
.i just recieve a text message that were going to the resort with the young people in church...hmmm kinda excited:)

Thanks..Godbless

I

ilavjesus

Thanks Oncefallen:)
i love the cake and i think i have make a cake with the same style....wow!!!!yah i did it i remember...
Thanks again:)

Jul 25, 2005
I always watch movies with my family.

4evrfree

Happy Birthday!! :)

B

beloved3

Hey it was your birthday on sunday?!? So what did you end up doing?? Sorry, i missed this :)