Suicidal CCer prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Blogged in the past hour
I think I'm finally going to go through with it.

Rate this Entry

3 Comments
by DorothyG
, 47 Minutes Ago at 01:20 AM (13 Views)

This is it. I'm ending it all now. I can't take one more day of this.... meaningless life. I've hit a dead end.

It's over.

I look forward to seeing Jesus really soon.

buckets

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 14, 2013
Ugly I just mailed her

Woke Alexis up she knows her somewhat

buckets

Dec 14, 2013
I am praying too
If anyone can get her to message have her message me or Alexis
we both have QRT training
suicide is huge here in Alaska and we get classes on how to help when people are thinking about it

Also my Dad is a licensed professional councilor
if any gets ahold of her ask her to call me I mailed her my phone number

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Lord God, I come before your Throne in the Name of Your Son to lift up this situation, and to pray that Your Spirit fall over all involved. May angels be send to minister to and lead Dorothy home, whether it be here or there. Bless those who partner with You Lord in intercession. We speak the name of Jesus over the name of Dorothy, that her name might fall under Yours. We place her very soul into Your hands dear Lord, be God of this situation. We bring this all to You, in praise and thanksgiving that You care and love us all enough to allow us to, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Please keep us (or at least me) appraised.

alexis

Dec 5, 2013
Hey all if we could lets all pray for Dorthy! She is a beautiful person who has overcome a whole lot. With prayer she can overcome this tonight.

May God watch over her and protector her. May she have peace and not harm herself.
In Jesus name I pray,
amen

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to pray!
Love you,
lexi

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Heavenly Father in the name of Yahshua the Messiah please bring peace and comfort to Dorothy in her hour of need.

P

psychomom

Ugly, thank you for bringing this to our attention. ♥

I pray for Dorothy...

U

Ugly

I just heard from Dorothy in PM. She's still with us, but doesn't appear to be feeling better. So please keep praying and reaching out to her.

J

jkalyna

praying she will be loosed in Jesus name.

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
thank you lord, that dorothy is still with us.
Please help her, to find a way to want to stay and find acceptance, and utimative joy again.
Please sent her people (and thanks for the people there) who can reach her heart and mind.

Last edited:
May 7, 2007
Praying, may the Lord comfort you and hold you tight

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Heavenly Father, I life Dorothy up to You and ask for her to be filled with Your love and peace. Please put people in her path that will help her find joy in You and bring her comfort in this difficult time for her. I ask these things in your name............amen.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Still praying. May the Lord change the circumstances that lead Dorothy to this.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
What's the situation with this dear sister at present?

Thanks...

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
What's the situation with this dear sister at present?

Thanks...
I'll second that. Does anyone know? An update would be appreciated.