Suicidal girl

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spenney7

I was chatting with a girl I met online. I don't know her name, but she told me that she just got out of an abusive relationship and had thought about ending her life many times just this month. I would appreciate prayers for her. I recommended a good church for her. She is still growing in her faith, but is a believer in Christ. I don't know what else to do besides prayer. Thank you :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her in Jesus's name for all comfort, help and healing.

God bless
pickles

C

cayosura

praying for her..=) maybe can ask her listen to christian radio station, try googling joy fm =) that radio station is very nice. =) hope this helps..praying for that friend of yours.

P

Powemm

I absolutely adore these kind of people ...
through all their brokeness I see their beauty and where they are being brought too... Some sheep have run so far from their shepherd , they get stuck and lost in the darkest places .. Often times losing hope they will ever get out.. the beautiful thing about those places are---> it's the very place where all their efforts in themselves run out.. All their strength gives up.. All their way comes to an end .. Where every cry out in the world isn't heard.. It's the very place I was brought to when I first cried out to God .. I mean really cried out to Him... it's where my relationship with Him began ..
when I read something as you've posted I see a very vital place . so many souls are lost right here!
this is the place where I see God working . God never chases us down ., He let's us run and run as far as we want to go from him .he will allow us to become so darkened that we come to an absolute dead end ., even there He is present an waiting for us... It's the cry out "to Him" he waits for .
I lift this girl and all pertaining to her, up to God , I pray He brings her across my path to share a testimony ... of all he brought me through to bring her hope .. I ask any peace he brings to me today, that He give to her instead , any hope he brings to me today , he also give that to her too. I will be praying for her with a knowing that God is going to take all her brokeness and turn it into something beautiful!

K

kenisyes

That's kind of how my wife met Jesus. Just dare Him to show up. If you are willing to die without something better, that's getting pretty close to being willing to give up everything for Him (once you meet Him, of course, you know that He IS better).

P

Powemm

He brings us to his light , to pour in His oil and light our lamp post ... Many don't realize it's this very lamppost we become , to go back into the darkness and become a lamppost , watching as a guard , standing ad a post in the night .. Sometimes it's the only light in the darkness others see... It is at this post we are stand , pointing the way back to Him... Many live to play only in the light .. But it's that one lost sheep he looks for ..
like guardians we are to light a pathway so these sheep banging their way back to him easily .. I sometimes wonder, how many lost sheep would run faster back to Him , if we " standing as lamp posts together" stood in alliance, in a row
with others , doing the same thing ..

Luke 8:16 "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light.

P

Powemm

Exactly what Ken said ... It's when we come to the end of doing everything our way ... and nothing else is working ... it's sad to say, but many who's relationship in Christ are established this way .. Jesus is the first place we should run to but often the last place we go.., He takes everything tha has been corrupted and straightens it all out ... He gets the glory where no one in the world does... This is how it happened for me ... I now spend a lot of time on yahoo answers in the psychology area where I run into "many" young people speaking of suicide ... Suffering from depression ... I can relate to them ..

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Very well said Powemm :)

Praying for your friend...may the Spirit send her the hope that she needs.