Suicide bomb attack kills 60 at Pakistan church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BernardW

Suicide bomb attack kills 60 at Pakistan church - latimes.com

"A pair of suicide bombers detonated their explosives outside a historic church in northwestern Pakistan on Sunday, killing over 60 people in the deadliest-ever attack on the country's Christian minority, officials said."

What should we do about so many people around the world being murdered for being Christian?

Dec 4, 2012
Read this earlier, absolutely horrific. Will be praying for them all.

Q

Quickfire

What should we do about so many people around the world being murdered for being Christian?
I want to shout, i want to scream ,, i want to let the words come out, im telling all those terroirist to shut there mouths,
This act is one of many and they will just keep on happening :( WHAT !!! CAN I DO hey,, what could i do if i was in power ?.

I dont know maybe start a one world religion, and call it something like freedom, i would include hip hop, reggea i would include soccer, the right for a man to bear arms, oooops,, is this start of world war 3

So all i can do pray for peace to happen, the bible says he who lives by the sword will die by the sword, so send in the united nation airforce angels and wipe the dirty cowards out, sorry for my firm words but this is a case for the law of the land, i just hope and pray that innocent people do not get hert in the process,

Last edited:
Q

Quickfire

[video=youtube;IZT4fxODU2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZT4fxODU2c[/video]

Jun 30, 2011
Pray - pray for the families, pray for the testimonies of the Christians there, pray that the blood of the martyr would be the seed of the church there, find a ministry that you can support - which supports them

What can you do? There are lots if your willing to be led by the Spirit

K

kayem77

This is really, really sad . I think we should pray for the victims, but we can also make our help physical by supporting organizations that help Christians in persecuted countries. Organizations like Voice of the Martyrs and International Christian Concern are good organizations I have supported before. May God bring peace & justice to Pakistan....

H

Hoffco

This is very very sad, tragic etc. etc., But what is new?, nothing, persecution began in the Garden. What can we do? nothing can stop the will of God. It will get worse as Jesus return draws closer. But, we need to DO what we can to help keep our lot in life safe. But this bombing is nothing compared to the deaths to the abortion doctors in the USA. Here in the Philippines they have not got that evil yet. But , 2 bombs were exploded in the mall where I go every week and give out Gospel tracts and witness. No Americans have been targeted yet. Here the big problem is the Communists, NPA and the Muslim terrorist and their armys MNLF that are fighting the Gov. army, now for independence. the Gov. is not serious about wiping out these two warring armies. The corruption is so bad. 3hrs from Davao city, the rebels take workers hostage for money, the latest was,/Is, 150,000 peso each or they are killed. foreigner can not hardly have a business here, out side of the big cities, even the mobs are bad in the cities, men have been gunned down near my home. Corrupt laws just cost me 10,000 peso to settle out of court, with a corrupt man who wanted to sue me for 150,000 . Fortunate, he got a job and had to leave the city,so he settle with me. I may have to leave for my life, at least, for my mental health, I saved my life once by having a big knife, I drew it and two men with clubs retreated,fast. The ministry is ripe with the poor, but the problems abound. The Apostasy is all over the world, Jesus return is near.Many bible pastors oppose the real truth I preach. as they do in the states also. Pray for the power of God to converts sinners. Love to all Hoffco

B

Blackson

I wonder if indeed the name Islam suits the acts being carried day-by-day by this sect. Islam means peace, and peace means not being violent or aggressive. What type of god is Allah? Our JEHOVAH fights for himself, but Allah, the god who is powerless to fight for himself uses his slaves to kill people world over.
Yes, God will reward his people for suffering for Him. Christ is reigning and he will continue to reign even amidst the persecution. May the Holy Spirit console those who have lost their beloved 0nes in this brutal attack.

R

Rickee

"A pair of suicide bombers detonated their explosives outside a historic church in northwestern Pakistan on Sunday, killing over 60 people in the deadliest-ever attack on the country's Christian minority, officials said."

This is end time prophecy being fulfilled.In The middle east, Christians are being slaughtered unless they convert to Islam. The killings in the mall in Kenya was about this as well. The Media downplays this. We Christians are the sheep being led to the slaughter. And which side does President Obama stand with?....His Father was a Muslim, his Mother an Atheist who believed in Marxism.With a DNA like that, it will be no shock to see who he will stand with...