suicide "take me home"

• Thread starter purplemonkiesflymyprettys
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

purplemonkiesflymyprettys

I really dont' know why I joined this site. I know I have people who if I'm struggling with something I can talk to them about anything. But..lately I've been having trouble talking to any of them. I get depressed quite often and a lot of the time it stays for awhile. I'm afraid I'm driving away my friends with my constant reoccuring hurt and sadness. I don't want to inconvience them, even though i know they'd be there if i asked them to be.....I think about sucide alot...though i know i'll probably never do it, or i would have by now already. I know God doesn't want me to do it either. but ya know sometimes it hurts a lot. it feels like a really giant violent moshpit or like i'm drowning, or i'm in a dark room and other stuff that i just dont' like. Sometimes i just pray "God take me home". Home is heaven, and thats where God is and nothing hurts in heaven. I'd be with God and I wouldnt' hurt. When i get like this thats one of the many thoughts enter my head, and it makes it much more tempting to just do it...help?

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
Ok. The root of your desire to suicide could be the loss or lack of one of these; Wealth, family or loved persons, respect from everyone, attention from everyone, love from anyone. It could also be because you have been abused or used or face persecution.

-Let me tell you something. God knows everything about you; everything you feel,think,say, and do in past, present, and in future tense.
-God will NOT let any evil doers go away without punishment, so if someone has sinned against you remember they are actually sinning against God.
-None of the things you can lack or lose really matter because if we put our faith and happiness in them we deceive ourselves. These things are only temporary and have the potential of disappointing you.

BUT God can never disappoint you or fail you or stop loving you. God loved you so much that He denied Himself of all His glory and power, humbled Himself and served His own. When He was punched and whipped and nailed to that cross He never once cursed or defended Himself. Instead He asked the Father to forgive them because they didn't know what they were doing. Jesus came to give you life and to set you free from BOTH the power of sin and the consequence of sin which is eternal death.

Now let me ask you, who are you to take away from yourself the life that God has given unto you? Do you not now that your mere existence is a miracle that can only be done by God and which was planned by God? God wants you to live this life, but He wants you to live it by His power, His wisdom, His love, and His spirit. If we live by our standards in this life, we will be disappointed.

Friend, CONFESS of your sins and recognize they lead to death. REPENT of them and know they separate you from God. Ask God to HEAL you from all unrighteousness. Ask the Holy Spirit to do HIS WILL in your life and lead every decision that happens in your body,soul, and mind. Then you will see the true joy and peace that only God can give through Jesus Christ.

God Bless you!

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2011
If you're seriously considering suicide...And I know this is hard, but it's incredibly important, you have to get help. You should tell your parents if you live with them, you should call a suicide support line (for the US 1-800-SUICIDE, it's on 24 hours) and talk to one of their counselors, they're very understanding and will give you all the advice and recommend what to do next. They'll probably get you to seek psychiatric/psychological assistance. You might need medication, you will almost certainly need therapy, but just tell them the truth about everything and they will help you through this.

Whether you're considering suicide or not, you could actually be clinically depressed, which is an illness. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain and it could be making you feel this way without it being your fault at all, but psychiatrists can help and give you medication to treat you! You should get psychiatric/psychological help. Try not to worry about inconveniencing those who can help you, suicide is a big deal, this is your life and you're so young, you need help and they're the ones who desire to see you happy and healthy, and will provide the help you need. Try to be around people as much as you can, it will help, be honest with everyone around you and let them know what you're going through.

That's all I can really say in terms of advice... Just know that everyone wants you to be alive, happy, and at peace, and that they really do genuinely want to do what they can to make that happen. You're loved, and I hope you stay safe and start to get better :)

Last edited:
L

lexieydoodle

I am so sorry you are going through this!
I used to struggle with depression, the best thing to do is to SEEK HELP. If you are sad all the time it means something is NOT right. Wetherit is do to trauma or a chemical imbalance therapy or medication can help you so much.

<3 lexiey

P

Psalm2713

hey princess..... I have something for you/...... see what I have chosen to call myself on this site... this is my favorite verse.. psalm27:13 go to 14 it says... I would have lost heart unless I had believed I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.... it's what keeps me going the simple knowledge that God promises a better tomorrow.. and He always loves to deliver what He promises.. He is the Faithful God we serve.....and Jeremiah 29:11 He plans good and not evil to prosper you and give you a future.. you can live minute by minute knowing that you can always trust in the one who loves you and gave himself for you.....and above all else you are His and He loves you that much..
and I love you ... y don't you inbox me and we can talk..
your friend in Christ.

P

princessbella

purple, i know where you are now might seem the hardest place ever, but go loves right where you are just as you are, and he has plans to use your experiences for good, even though you dont see it right now... ive had exactly the same feelings as you, just know he loves you , you are his presious princess, unique , created in his image, hes shed tears over everything youve gone through and is walking with you now.. Everything still might not be rosy and you might have days when your in a deep dark place, king david did the psalms are full of king davids sorrow, but he knew God was with him in that dark place

Gods got an amazing plan and purpose for you hunnie dont give up ,

THe lords my shepherd i shall not want
he makes me lie down in green pastures
he leeds me beside the still waters
he restores my soul
yeah though i walk in the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil
they rod and thy staff they comfort and strengthen me
you set a table before me in the presence of my enemies
surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life
and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

P

purplemonkiesflymyprettys

Thankyou all for ur advice and word of encouragement. it means a good deal to me. i am very grateful. thankyou.

S

Stephen

purplemonkiesflymyprettys I have a friend who struggled with the same feelings and emotions you are struggling with. He eventually found that the only treatment for him was to take antidepressants. Having a chemical imbalance that causes depression is no different than having high blood sugar levels in that if life changes and prayer do not solve the ailment medication may do the trick. God does help His children through the use of doctors and medicines. I would strongly suggest you seek the advise of a trusted physician.