suicide threat! help now!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

OutcastForGod threating suicide help now!!!!

X

xXErraticEmilyXx

Praying. I'm very sorry to hear this news.

J

Jullianna

I do not know this person, but prayers are going up.

4evrfree

Praying for him/her!

G

GreenNnice

That is a creative name, outcastforGod.

Jesus was an outcast too.

May Jesus make Himself real to you , today He is really in Love with you, helping you cast out whatever is inside of you.

1 John 4, I believe, states that by being His own children we now have the authority to cast out demons , Dear Lord, I pray, that the demon of suicide inside outcastforGod that is making its presence known GOES OUT NOW! OUT, CAST OUT OF THEM in your sweet, holy name, Lord Jesus, that demon or demons is cast out now . In the name of Jesus, fleee !
Amen.

:)

N

nw2u

I'm praying.

Sep 10, 2012
I pray God will comfort them so that it is not because of unbearable hurt, grief, pain and anger that they no longer wish to live...they need to hand their burdens to God rather than murder themselves..they need to consider what their death would do to their parents, children or children that are yet to be born through them that may never get the chance to live..they need to consider that unless they are in a right relationship with the Lord through Jesus then they remain in their sin and by taking their own life they are going to be in hell forever the instant they murder themselves...please God have mercy on this poor soul

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

Aug 27, 2011
Let him not let the devil fool him. I'm praying for him.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

May the Power of God Overwhelm!! This young girl in such a way as to change her mind and everything else about what she is attempting to do! This is the unforgivable sin! Young girl if you are reading this! Let Jesus Christ in!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
This is the unforgivable sin!
I don't know where you got that idea, but it wasn't the bible. I have seen posters tell this young lady that she is being selfish and that she's going to hell. Call me insensitive, but I don't think that's what she needed to hear.

The last thing I want is for this to devolve into an argument, so I'll stop there.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

I don't know where you got that idea, but it wasn't the bible. I have seen posters tell this young lady that she is being selfish and that she's going to hell. Call me insensitive, but I don't think that's what she needed to hear.

The last thing I want is for this to devolve into an argument, so I'll stop there.
Ok, so its not The unforgivable sin.. but the only time you can ask for forgiveness is when you're here on Earth! Please you should have pm'ed me! lol..