Suicide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stpdgrl02

. . . :( ????

Aug 2, 2009
Please don't do it. :( I know it feels like there's no hope and that things will never be good again but no matter how bad your situation is, there is always hope with God. I was feeling as you are just a few days ago and one night I had this beautiful dream and in the morning I felt like all of the pain and hopelessness had vanished. People said they would pray for me the day before. I am going to pray for you and ask God to heal your heart give you a new sense of peace like he did to me. God bless.

If there's anything you want to talk about, please feel free to PM me. I will be away from my computer for a few hours but I will be back.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I'll send you a message, so that you can reply if there's anything you want to talk about. Please let me know if there's anything I can do (besides praying, because I'll already be doing that.) ~PopClick

P

preschoolteacher24

Trust in god let him heal your heart. I had this thought before I prayed even dought i was very discouraged others prayed for me and im still here almost two years later from this thought i had I thought the world was ending for me but really god made you for a reason. You are a child of god god loves you. There's is and always well be hope in God you are not lonely in any or any given time god is always there at your side. I know he is he works miracles he surely does I say this form experience. If you need too talk fell free too talk too me just message me :D and ill be here to listen to write back which ever you like. Smile god loves you Ill be praying for you

Nov 26, 2012
Bad idea. I don't know anything about you. I don't know your situation. I don't know your reasons. This I know, what you are going through is not too big for God. In your profile you put that you weren't sure if you were a Christian. If you're not sure then there's a good chance you might not be. There are a good number of people here that would love to introduce you to Jesus. Through Him, God can heal your hurts and give you new life. I believe God called you here for help, by listening shows that you are Smrtgrl.

B

BarlyGurl

Abba Father, Set your tender hand upon this wounded heart... reveal your love and mercy to her... a smoking flax you will not snuff out... breathe life into her spirit... In Jesus precious name Amen.

Whatever is going on with you... Jesus is for you.

wilc

Oct 19, 2012
I just ask you Jesus don't let her alone..that what you've promissed, visit her with His Holy Spirit right now.. in name of Jesus amen

S

Stpdgrl02

I don't deserve to be a Christian. I don't deserve to live. I'm tired and alone and I can't take this pain anymore.

Aug 2, 2009
I don't deserve to be a Christian. I don't deserve to live. I'm tired and alone and I can't take this pain anymore.
None of us deserve to be a Christian. Its a free gift from God that we can accept or reject. Did you know that Paul (the apostle) tortured and killed Christians before Jesus appeared to him and he became the apostle Paul? Moses murdered a man in Egypt and was hiding out in the desert when God came to him. If they deserve a place in heaven, so do you.

You do deserve to live. God made you and He didn't make any mistakes. What you're going through right now will pass soon and you will feel whole again. I promise. Just don't give up and keep praying. Jesus said he will not leave you comfortless.

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." - John 14:18 KJV

He also heals the brokenhearted and brings justice to those who have been wronged.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalm 147:3 NLT

I know that the LORD secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. - Psalm 140:12

Please have hope and I'll pray some more for you. God bless.

S

Slaidyk

Life is also a gift, God can heal you, if you allow him to. sometimes it seems like he doesn't listen, or you don't deserve him or his unconditional love, but he does listen and none of us deserve him. You may not feel loved, but listen, though i don't know you, i love you, and so does god. no one can love more than god does, please, suicide is not the way to solve your problems, it won't help you at all. Murder is a sin, and suicide is murdering yourself, and i will miss you. in your state of sorrow and pain, you may not see or feel gods presence, but he is there, ALWAYS! ask for his loving arms to surround you, to comfort you in your pain, to help you through. You may not see him, but he will and does carry you through your trials. this is a trail, and with each trial is a choice, and no matter what anyone else says to you here, you still have that choice. Sweetheart, we all hurt in one way or another, we all grieve, we all need comfort, some more than others, but don't let pain and sorrow swallow you, pain is a tool of the devil and it is often used to drag you down to the point of no return. You can return, and i, for one, will help in whatever way i can to help you back up.

YOU DO NOT FAIL WHEN YOU FALL,
YOU FAIL WHEN YOU DO NOT GET BACK UP.

I love you! please, do not give up.

W

WBerry

I once heard someone say that "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." All of this pain that you're feeling now will one day all go away. That day may seem light-years away, but you cannot give up hope that it will come. And as much as you may think that suicide will take away all of that pain, it will only spread that pain to those closest to you. A pain that will never go away because they will never be able to get you back.