Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 90:1 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.

The Earth has been our dwelling place in all generations.

2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

You have to look deeper, yes we have dwelt on the earth for all generations, but before the Earth was formed there was God.

3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

Think of God as our trainer, whether you want Him to train you or not. He is the one that brings forth the mountains, and He is the one that will make Israel into a nation, and He is the one that will make Christians into kings and priests.

4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Instead of being so focused on this day or this week or this month take a step back and look at history in terms of milleniums. Look at what God has done with man in six thousand years. You don't see that transformation with any other creature, not in that span of time.

5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.

6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.

If you think man did this on his own, then in a single flood they are carried away. Look at empires they spring up and then are mown down. Where is Egyptian empire? Babylonian empire? Greek Empire? They always turn their empire into dust.

7 For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.

This is all part of God's training. It is not by power or might but by His Spirit saith the Lord.

8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.

We have to remove the sins and replace them with the Spirit. This is a process of sanctification. There is no one way to do this, however, all sanctification involves the replacement of our old man with the Spirit of God. In order for that to happen you must be immersed into the triune God. It could be immersed into the word, or into prayer, or into worship, or praise, or fellowship, or song or thanksgiving.

9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

What kind of tale do you want your life to be? Is it the tale of a spectator who sat in the stands and watched as life went by? Is it the tale of someone who tried and failed and refused to let the Lord show you how it is done? Or do you want to be the story of one that no one thought could win but who God took and turned defeat into victory?

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Everyone dies, everyone flies away, so why live a life trying to avoid what you can't avoid?

11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

Instead of fearing death, fear God.

12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Instead of counting your money, or your possessions, or your friends, or your likes, or whatever it is you are counting, try counting your days. You have been given these days by God. Every day you must spend one of them. Are you wasting your time or are you redeeming your time? Does God gain a little more in you each day or not?

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

God is training us, if you are not learning the lesson He is not going to repent. If you want Him to stop disciplining you then learn the lesson He is trying to teach.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Yes, He is trying to teach us mercy. Every day you have an opportunity to show someone mercy. As you have done it will be done to you. Do you want God to repent? Then you need to repent. Do you want God to return? You need to return. Do you want God to show you mercy? Then you need to show others mercy.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

Why did God afflict you? Why did He show you evil? Think about the prodigal son, why did he see affliction, why did he see evil? You saw these things because you left God, you rejected His word and you went according to what was right in your own eyes. So if you want to be made glad simply return to God, embrace His word, and deny yourself, take up your cross and follow the Lord.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

Do you know what makes a life glad, what makes the tale of your life wonderful to read? It is when we see the work of God appear in your life and when we see the glory of God shine out of your life unto your children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Yes, when that happens we will be glad.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Update on 18th and the FLOOD ie Tribulation

May 14th, Israel's birthday is also Shavuot on the Hebrew Calendar.

So if the "Omer ushers in the Palestinian state" it would be this next week.

On a different Calendar May 18th would be the day that Noah entered the Ark.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"Are we going in the right direction?"

What everyone on earth is seeing is the Satanists coming out of the shadows and into the spotlight. We see this at the Superbowl, at various awards shows, at the Olympics and various international events. You see this at rock concerts, you see this with government leaders being exposed for their corruption, their association with Epstein island or human trafficking. But you should understand that part of that is due to Satan being dragged out of the shadows. A thief does not want to be exposed, a liar and a murderer does not want to be exposed.

So for all this negative stuff we see happening you should realize it is due to "the restrainer". Think of Spirit filled believers as one side of a tug of war with the Satanists on the other side. Atheists are fools, it is not Christians vs Atheists it is Christ filled beleivers vs Satanists. The Satanists have ruled the world for thousands of years because the fallen ones have worked with them. It is the kingdom of darkness that Paul told us about. Most people are useful idiots. So although "most" people identify as "Christians" only a small percentage of them are truly Spirit filled. Three simple questions on the checklist to determine where you are in your spiritual walk.

1. Are you a constructive member of your church, serving, praying, and avoiding gossip and being separated from the drunken who are eating and drinking with the world.

2. If so, do you have a daily time with the Lord, in His word, in prayer, time that is set aside for the Lord. Not simply listening to a Christian radio show as you drive to work. Do you read through the Bible each year? Are your prayers answered?

3. If so, are you also involved in ministry for the Lord Jesus? Are people being saved and healed and delivered from the kingdom of darkness as a result? Do you have a testimony of how in the last seven days the ministry you are in has taken it to the kingdom of darkness?

If the answer to these three things is yes, then when you look at what is happening in the world you are full of thanksgiving because these are all a result of the restrainer pulling the Satanists out of the shadows and into the light. If on the other hand you feel confused about what is going on, helpless, then you are still in darkness.

John 9:7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We need our sight restored

John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Stop looking at people on the surface and start paying attention to the Spirit. If you can't see the Spirit descending on a person and remaining on them then pray for your sight to be restored. We are in a time of great deception. Satan will use every trick in the book to try and deceive you. We have a spiritual sense, if you haven't used it then it needs to be awakened, pray to the Lord Jesus to be healed. Think of this sense as being similar to a dog's sense of when someone is dangerous. The dog is not listening to the deceitful words.

Paul describes this as "life and peace". Recently I was invited to an event, I planned to go, but I did not have any life or peace. I got a disturbing dream, and I had some verses I had read bothering me. Ultimately I put it all together and realized the Lord was warning me not to go. I decided not to go and immediately I felt the peace, I felt the life, I felt I got some revelation and then I even learned my wife felt the same way but was afraid to say anything.

I am reminded of this Gary Larson Farside cartoon. We see a cat right by a dryer with an open door and on the open door is a sign saying Cat Fud with an arrow pointing inside the dryer. Hiding in the corner we see this dog secretly saying "please, please" to himself.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.

1kings 13:1 And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the Lord unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense. 2 And he cried against the altar in the word of the Lord, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the Lord; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee. 3 And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the Lord hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.

This story reminds me of when I left NYC. I left because of the sin of vaccine mandate. My wife and I both resigned, sold the house and moved a thousand miles away to a place we had never been. But I made it clear to the church and I was even interviewed on TV and I also told the teachers at the school I taught. I saw the tribulation coming, I saw judgment coming to NYC, and when we ultimately left NY it was as though we were fleeing the coming destruction. I had to be out of NYC by January 1 because my inspection on my car expired at the end of December. Also a big snow storm was coming so we were trying to cross the border before getting stuck in the snow. I felt a great relief when I did cross that border as though we had escaped from the coming judgement.

4 And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him. 5 The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the Lord.

Look at what has happened to NYC since that time (January 1, 2022). Look at what has happened concerning the vaccine mandate. The city is rent, the ashes are being poured out, and with the hand that they would seize me it is drying up.

6 And the king answered and said unto the man of God, Intreat now the face of the Lord thy God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored me again. And the man of God besought the Lord, and the king's hand was restored him again, and became as it was before. 7 And the king said unto the man of God, Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward. 8 And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place: 9 For so was it charged me by the word of the Lord, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest.

Since leaving NYC teachers have sued concerning the mandate, they have offered teachers to return. But I was clear I was not going back.

10 So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Bethel. 11 Now there dwelt an old prophet in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Bethel: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father. 12 And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah. 13 And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon, 14 And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? And he said, I am. 15 Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread.

So a week or two ago I was invited to return to the school for a barbecue for alumni and former teachers and as a memorial for a young teacher that died recently. Clearly my warning concerning the vaccine has struck a note. My son was also a student there and a few of his friends would be there.

16 And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place: 17 For it was said to me by the word of the Lord, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.

I was troubled because the day of the event is May 18th, that is the last day of the 40 day warning from the April 8th eclipse. I could see all the things I have been warning of taking place in NY with the protests, the economic collapse, the crime and of course those dying from the vaccine. I had a dream that also warned me not to leave my wife alone (she would not be able to come). That was when I tried to dig into the 40 day warning. We knew the eclipse was tied to a "sign" as Aleph and Tav are two of the three letters that make up the word sign, the third being Vav which is a nail. This sign was "nailed" to the US. X marks the spot and it was as though it was nailed at "little Egypt" in Illinois, the place where the vultures gather each year. We knew the sign was a reference to Jesus being the Alpha and Omega (Aleph Tav) and that it was the sign of Jonah. But what does that mean? Nineveh was warned and they repented and God relented. Does it mean that God was going to relent? Jesus also told the Jews that they would get the sign of Jonah and after 39 years, on the first day of the 40th year the temple was cast down and the Jews scattered. That was when I got the light that both are the sign of Jonah, it has two sides. For those who know the will of God and that certainly refers to myself and many other Christians in NYC it will be horrible if you do not do it. But for those who don't know the will of God and yet do similar things this will be a warning. NYC is a "Christian" city filled with Christians and Jews. There are more Jews living in NYC than are living in Jerusalem today. In fact if you take the entire NYC metropolitan area and suburbs it is over twice the number. NYC is going to be judged severely and it will come very rapidly.

18 He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

Believers need to listen to the Lord and expect in this age of great deception that there will be liars everywhere.

19 So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water. 20 And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the Lord came unto the prophet that brought him back: 21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee, 22 But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the Lord did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers. 23 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back. 24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

For several years I have been working on this blog on a daily basis with the thought that even though we don't know the day or the hour we will be given a heads up right before just as Noah entered the ark seven days before the flood. Interestingly, not only is May 18th the 40th day from the eclipse it is also the day that Noah entered the ark.

Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The apostasy is trying to peel you away from the faith.

Jude 3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people.

Dear Friends is also translated Beloved. This epistle is written "to the beloved", to the Bride that will be raptured prior to the tribulation.

This verse reveals that his original intention was to write about the common salvation. However there was a divine compulsion on him that changed the direction of this letter. This term we translate as "compelled" is used in Acts to say that Jesus was compelled to suffer and die on the cross. This term is also used by Paul who says he is compelled to preach the gospel and woe to him if he doesn't.

Urge you to contend for the faith -- that is the theme of the letter. The challenge that you and I are being given.

Contend for the faith is to agonize on, to strenuously labor on the faith. This is an active military word (do not confuse it with contentious that is a different word). In many respects this refers back to the Lord telling us to watch and Paul telling us to watch because wolves will sneak in, and the warnings concerning the apostasy and the falling away and the heaping up of teachers for their itching ears, and giving heed to fables and old wives tales. To be an unflinching witness is an example of contending for the faith. Standing against those who deny or compromise with the whole counsel of God is another example of contending for the faith. The book of Galatians where Paul stood against "another gospel" is an example of contending for the faith.

We can see this in the celebration of Christmas. It begins with an unflinching testimony that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, that He is God with us. We then stand against all those who would mix this message with a compromised mixture of fables and old wives tales. Something they have mixed up into "another gospel" which isn't a gospel at all.

He doesn't tell us to contend for the gospel, he doesn't say to contend for salvation, he says contend for the faith. For example Paul says to examine yourselves whether you are in the faith. We must check, the things I am doing am I doing them out of faith? Did I pray about them? Did they originate with the word of God?

We need to prove that we are in the faith. In other words faith is more than believing. When you go through a trial by faith you prove your faith. Abraham offering up Isaac proved his faith. The apostasy departs from the faith. Faithful teaching established the church. We are all instructed to stand fast in the faith.

Faith is where the battle takes place. The apostasy is trying to peel you away from the faith. The apostasy is based on extra biblical teachings, cleverly devised myths. Think about Halloween, Christmas and Easter. Notice in every case they appeal to children. In every case parents are shamed into letting their kids participate otherwise they are "the grinch" who stole Christmas.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Revelation 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
URGENT! April 8 Eclipse and The Coming Judgments! Nashville Destroyed? - Part 1

Interesting historical evidence about signs in the heavens.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
April 8 - Eclipse over Nineveh & Nashville, Sign of Jonah? - Part 2

Interesting dreams and visions, particularly about Nashville.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nashville -- Town of nash (נֹאָשׁ). If we go to Job 6:26 We get

Job 6:26 Do ye imagine to reprove words, and the speeches of one that is desperate (נֹאָשׁ), which are as wind?

This is what country music is, the speeches of one that is desperate, one that has no hope, something that has no chance of happening. Nashville is the town famous for these songs.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
April 8 Eclipse - WARNING! Babylon is Fallen! Sins of America

There is an important principle and that is before God judges He warns. This sign in the heavens was very clearly a sign from God, no one else could have done it. But these videos with thousands and thousands of views are the very clear warning. God has warned, everyone is without excuse. Look at this blog, every day people including myself are sounding out the warning all across the Earth. Everyone is without excuse.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jonah set dates

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

The evidence is quite strong that Jesus was crucified and resurrected in AD 31. He ascended on Shavuot and then fifty days later on the feast of New wine on the 8th of AV you had Pentecost where the disciples began to preach the gospel and 3,000 got saved. They preached for exactly 39 complete years, and then on the first day of the 40th year on the 9th of AV in 70 AD the temple was thrown down and the Jews were dispersed.

My point is that the sign of Jonah involves "setting a date". However when you read the book of Jonah it seems that God relented. Yes, he relented with Nineveh because they were unable to discern and they did repent. He did not relent with Jerusalem because they knew His will and yet refused to repent. There are two sides to the sign of Jonah. Yes, there may be people in various countries around the world that don't know how to discern the signs and warnings in the Bible. They will see the rapture and that will cause them to repent. But there are also those on this earth that do know the signs, they do know the Lord's will and they are supposed to be able to discern.

I think many are misunderstanding Jonah. They think the warning is not really hard and fast because God relented. But you aren't considering that the reality of the sign of Jonah was given to Jerusalem and for them it was hard and fast. That warning of Jonah was given to the nation of the United States because of all nations it is called a "Christian nation". They are supposed to be able to discern. 49% of the Jews in the world live in the US. We should not compare our judgment to Nineveh but to Jerusalem. Now Timbuktu, or some other place on earth may be more like Nineveh than Jerusalem, but for the US we should expect this will be a hard and fast judgement.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Consider something else, Jonah was upset that God did not judge them. He cared more about a gourd than he did about the people. Jonah represents the people of God. With what judgment you judge you shall be judged. There are many among God's people who are judging others harshly. With what judgement they judge others they will be judged. Nineveh was given mercy because they did not know God's will and did not know how to discern. There are many who see themselves as wise, and teachers of others. They see themselves as knowing God's will. They will be judged harshly.

Jonah is called the "reluctant prophet". He hated the Ninevites because they used to be slaveholders of the Jews. So he was struggling with unforgiveness. Also, he had a real problem with people, caring more for a gourd than for people. So the fact that Nineveh was not destroyed was an opportunity for him to deal with these issues. It could be a picture of those left behind after the rapture. You have the scorching heat, you have them hiding out in the hills, and you have them justifying themselves.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
ELECTION SELECTION

Daniel 2:20-21 20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: 21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

My son, hear now the words of the One who sits on the Right Hand. Many in My body do not see that I HAVE PLACED the current king in power to bring about the DESTRUCTION of Mystery Babylon. Many in My body say the ELECTION was a SELECTION by evil men in high places. BUT I SAY - I PUT KINGS IN POWER AND REMOVE KINGS TO THE WILL OF MY FATHER. Mystery Babylon America is more wicked than any other nation - past or present. The darkness that flows from the land corrupts and infects all other nations. Many false prophets say America will be great again and that the wealth of the rich will flow into My children's hands. I say REPENT NOW! READ MY WORD! The wealth of this world is CORRUPT and will be eaten by moths and turn to dust. Your wealth is in Heaven where moth and rust does not corrupt.

My son, My children's wealth is how many souls they reach, how many poor they clothe, how many hungry they feed. Your wealth is not of this world, so stop thinking worldly and carnal. Did I not say I would TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING that pulls you away from Me? That includes the money - the item false prophets desire most! My son, tell My children that I PUT INTO POWER THE MEN TO CONTINUE MY JUDGMENT ON AMERICA. The next king will come in with a vengeance and will have the same spirit that Hitler had abiding in him. He will deceive the people into thinking he is doing what is right for America; however, his power and anger will bring only bloodshed and chaos. THIS NATION WILL CONTINUE IN JUDGMENT UNTIL UTTERLY DESTROYED AND PLACED INTO CAPTIVITY.

My son, MY SELECTION for king of Mystery Babylon has been made. Destruction has been decreed and set. The Courts of Heaven have ruled and closed the books. REPENT NOW! Seek Me with all your heart and continue to pray to lead the lost to the kingdom. Soon the MAN SELECTED to rule the world will arise, and ALL will be forced to take his mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Stay in the battle, My Remnant. Do not give up. I love you all and will see you soon.

Amen. Lord Jesus