Sunday Activities Available to my fellow Assisted Living Residents

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
For those that don't leave here to attend church services there is streamed church services on large screen TV in the theater & Bible Group meeting at 2 PM. In addition---there are several Bible Study groups that meet several times during the week.

G

Godsgirl83

Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
For those that don't leave here to attend church services there is streamed church services on large screen TV in the theater & Bible Group meeting at 2 PM. In addition---there are several Bible Study groups that meet several times during the week.
Hello Lon :) Do you attend any of these available "activities"?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Are any of your friends where you live Christians Lon? When they die, will you attend their funeral and sing a hymn? Will you join in prayers or will you just not go.

Just wondering.

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
Are any of your friends where you live Christians Lon? When they die, will you attend their funeral and sing a hymn? Will you join in prayers or will you just not go.

Just wondering.
My first career was as a Funeral Director/Embalmer with over 1,000 embalmings and funerals. There have been several deaths here where I live and I have not attended any, nor will I in the future.
I notice a number of residents wearing religious jewelery, crosses, rosaries, star of david. So there must be Christians and a jew or to.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My first career was as a Funeral Director/Embalmer with over 1,000 embalmings and funerals. There have been several deaths here where I live and I have not attended any, nor will I in the future.
I notice a number of residents wearing religious jewelery, crosses, rosaries, star of david. So there must be Christians and a jew or to.
oh wow.
I dont wear jewellery its more whats inside that counts. I know some christians do wear crosses and such but its not a requirement.

I can see why you wouldnt want to go to another funeral...but Christian funerals are a lot different from regular ones in the spiritual sense.

why are you coming to a Christian forum Lon if you are not one yourself? Im rather puzzled. Do you want to know Jesus?

Lon1934

Feb 13, 2020
oh wow.
I dont wear jewellery its more whats inside that counts. I know some christians do wear crosses and such but its not a requirement.

I can see why you wouldnt want to go to another funeral...but Christian funerals are a lot different from regular ones in the spiritual sense.

why are you coming to a Christian forum Lon if you are not one yourself? Im rather puzzled. Do you want to know Jesus?
I joined to confirm my suspicions about Christian Groups such as this. So far they are confirmed.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
ok off you go then. My great grand aunt became a Christian when they had regular people come and read Bible stories at her rest home. she got baptised in her 80s so we have one more in heaven.

God is never far away you know, He loves you and wants you to come to Him.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lanolin, he's a self-professed evolutionist and he does not believe in God. So why he is even on a Christian chat site is baffling..

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well he is leaving so, its ok. what a rude man, disparaging christians on a christian site. I wouldnt argue with people who are just trying it on.