Super Bowl Poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who Is Your Choice To Win The Super Bowl?

• Total voters

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Remember your blood pressure Dan........not too much celebratory fluids!

:)

On another note: I was really upset at how Kelce lost his cool and accosted Andy Reid, IMO, the Owner should take harsh and immediate action to punish Kelcy for his actions. It can not be acceptable for a player to do such to any coach, or staff member of their Team. I know nothing will be done, they will all "hug it out" and pretend it wasn't a big deal because Kelce is one of the Stars of the Team. IMO however, it sets a precedence for other players to act in such a way without fear of retribution.
back decades ago, for instance, vince lombardi would have fired him that day! that's why athletes had respect for coaches because immediate action would be levied. knowing me, the hard man i am, i would have fired kelce on the spot. i would rather be in last place coaching respectable obedient players than be in 1st place with players being pre madonna's & wise guys.

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo